+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Btoronto_12

Jul 7, 2016
guys, i just received SA approval and my file transferred to NDVO. do you know how long it takes to receive AOR2? i would like to send medical results, how to send it to this visa office?

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
Officer said:
WELCOME TO APRIL 2016 SPOUSAL APPLICANTS FORUM: :D :D :D

All the applicants and sponsors can start this forum with understanding of outland spousal process;

1. SPONSOR expectation during the first step: ;D ;D ;D

a. AOR1 or Application package will be sent back for lack of important document
b. request for missing document or updated document - based on your spousal application
c. Medical, CIC payment, required application forms and Police report check
d. SA = Sponsor Approval email or letter

2. SPONSORED APPLICANT expectation during the second step: :eek: :eek:

e. AOR2 - from Visa Office
f. missing or updated document request - based on case to case
g. eligibility and criminality check
h. Interview - based on case to case
i. passport request for visa
hello, thanks for this post, I now have a clearer understanding about the process...my application was received January 18,2016. June 10 when I received an email confirming they received the application.June 17,they sent me a letter requesting for more documets. Medicals were all done prior to our application,payments have done as well.However, my sponsor has not received any letter yet from CIC confirming as whether or not he is approved to sponsor. Any idea why? is it probably because of more documents they are requiring me to submit?
another question,i am currently here in Canada,with open work permit(which I had even before the application),but I picked OUTLAND application NOT inland.However,In the letter they sent me last June, INLAND APP was wrtiiten at the topmost of the letter,by my application number. Does it mean I supposed to apply inland NOT OUTLAND? I picked up outland because timeline is faster that inland...so, does this mean then that my application has now changed to INLAND?
thank you and I appreciate any answer I may get...

CDNPR2014

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
cariie up said:
hello, thanks for this post, I now have a clearer understanding about the process...my application was received January 18,2016. June 10 when I received an email confirming they received the application.June 17,they sent me a letter requesting for more documets. Medicals were all done prior to our application,payments have done as well.However, my sponsor has not received any letter yet from CIC confirming as whether or not he is approved to sponsor. Any idea why? is it probably because of more documents they are requiring me to submit?
another question,i am currently here in Canada,with open work permit(which I had even before the application),but I picked OUTLAND application NOT inland.However,In the letter they sent me last June, INLAND APP was wrtiiten at the topmost of the letter,by my application number. Does it mean I supposed to apply inland NOT OUTLAND? I picked up outland because timeline is faster that inland...so, does this mean then that my application has now changed to INLAND?
thank you and I appreciate any answer I may get...
outland applications dont just change to inland because the applicant is pysically in canada. when you say "Inland APP" was written on the top of the letter, what do you mean? generally, there is no hand written messages on communication from cic, they are more or less form letters where personal information is added. what was the letter sent, and what specifically was "written" on the top of the page? was it in handwriting or typed? What was the extra documentation they requested?

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
CDNPR2014 said:
outland applications dont just change to inland because the applicant is pysically in canada. when you say "Inland APP" was written on the top of the letter, what do you mean? generally, there is no hand written messages on communication from cic, they are more or less form letters where personal information is added. what was the letter sent, and what specifically was "written" on the top of the page? was it in handwriting or typed? What was the extra documentation they requested?
I have heard of other occasions where cic mistakenly changed outland to inland.

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
CDNPR2014 said:
thank you for replying...they asked for a copy of bithr certificate of my dependent child,and custody papers as well. I have submitted a copy of her BC with our application,and a signed and notarized declaration for non-accompanying parent. I haven't submitted them yet because I am not sure what they mean by custody papers...if the declaration form is not considered as custody papers,what papers is acceptable to them? does it have to come from the court? I don't have any if this is the case, but the father signed an affidavit of custody stating he is transferring sole custody to me...he made this when I told him about the letter I received.We did not go to the court for this matter for the reason that there was no issue when it comes to custody...I hope the affidavit will do because if not, I am afraid we need to go through court proceedings (for something that is not an issue at all)and would cost us a fortune...
I then plan to submit another copy of BC and a copy of the affidavit plus another copy of the declaration,then I will make a letter explaining the circumtances...
As to the INLAND APP I was referring to,i will try to send another post to give u an idea of what the letter looks like...it is not hand written, it was all type-written or encoded( not sure what is the correct term), it was not tampered or anything like that...it's a legit correspondence from cic...

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
CDNPR2014 said:
this is what it looks like...it says inland sclp not app,sorry..

Immigration, Refugees,
and Citizenship Canada

Date; June 17,2016

UCI: xxxxxxx
Application Number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx - INLAND SCLP
(Bar code)

My name
My address

This letter ..........

That what the letter looks like more or less... it was all type written

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
Sous02 said:
I have heard of other occasions where cic mistakenly changed outland to inland.
I am hoping it was a mistake...I see some applicants here whose papers are moving fast, a lot faster than mine...some applied February and march they heard from cic already...I haven't heard anything until last june of this year...this makes me think they might have changed mine to INLAND...
my sponsor has not received any approval letter either up to this date...

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
cariie up said:
I am hoping it was a mistake...I see some applicants here whose papers are moving fast, a lot faster than mine...some applied February and march they heard from cic already...I haven't heard anything until last june of this year...this makes me think they might have changed mine to INLAND...
my sponsor has not received any approval letter either up to this date...
I would phone cic because I am beginning to believe you have been switched to inland.

cariie up

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 18,2016
AOR Received.
June 10,2016
Med's Request
upfront
Sous02 said:
I would phone cic because I am beginning to believe you have been switched to inland.
thanks a lot, I will call cic and find out...

ImABule

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2016
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 25, 2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
March 24, 2016 AOR2 April 15, 2016
File Transfer...
SA April 5, 2016
Med's Done....
February 02, 2016
Interview........
Queue- August 29, 2016 Waived- November 15, 2016
Passport Req..
November 17, 2016 DM- November 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 29, 2016
LANDED..........
December 19, 2016
Sous02 said:
Inland applications have different forms. I doubt it has been switched to inland.

It could have been sent to the inland address by mistake, or CIC made the mistake of putting it in with the inland applications.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
ImABule said:
Inland applications have different forms. I doubt it has been switched to inland.

It could have been sent to the inland address by mistake, or CIC made the mistake of putting it in with the inland applications.
Sorry, it happens and more often than you think. I was just reading the other day about an applicant whose file was returned for other reasons and that is how they found out that they had been switched from Outland to inland by mistake. Now they are trying to get cic to insert them back into the que without the normal waiting period. Really a nightmare story.

shemaine

May 1, 2016
HI GUYS
APP FILED-APRIL 20
FILE TRANFER-JUNE 6 TO PORT OF SPAIN

WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION ON ,JUNE 8
MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECIEVED
DOCS REQUEST-JUNE 15
DOC SENT -JUNE 24

NO RESPONSE YET , IM KINDA WORRIED THAT THEY HAVE SENT ACKNOWLEGEMENT THAT THEY HAVE RECIEVED THE DOCUMENTS THEY REQUESTED,ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM,WORRIED

Decoy24601

Champion Member
Aug 13, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
28-04-2016
File Transfer...
SA 27-05-2016
Med's Done....
23-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2016
LANDED..........
06-07-2016
shemaine said:
HI GUYS
APP FILED-APRIL 20
FILE TRANFER-JUNE 6 TO PORT OF SPAIN

WE STARTED PROCESSING YOUR APPLICATION ON ,JUNE 8
MEDICAL RESULTS HAVE BEEN RECIEVED
DOCS REQUEST-JUNE 15
DOC SENT -JUNE 24

NO RESPONSE YET , IM KINDA WORRIED THAT THEY HAVE SENT ACKNOWLEGEMENT THAT THEY HAVE RECIEVED THE DOCUMENTS THEY REQUESTED,ANYONE HAVING THIS PROBLEM,WORRIED
Turn the caps lock of please.

I wouldn't worry about it. They don't always send acknowledgement that they have received your docs. You can order GCMS notes and any received/requested documents will be listed in them.