+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APRIL 2016 - OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANTS

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Hello what’s your update now? I am also am April 2016 applicant and still now waiting! Its so frustrating!
Which visa office is your application being process? Why don't you Ask your hasband to visit MP enquirie again and find out what is going on with your application so far.
Nothing for me either iam Aug 2016 applicant no update yet.

Farha noor

Jan 23, 2018
My husband requested for enquiries twice and the reply is same as well “ application in process. My application is under security and criminality stage” !! How could an application be stuck in that security stage for more than ine year I have simply no idea! Two years!!! They don’t even tell us in details! Don’t know what to do now! Getting hopeless day by day!
Which visa office is your application being process? Why don't you Ask your hasband to visit MP enquirie again and find out what is going on with your application so far.
Nothing for me either iam Aug 2016 applicant no update yet.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
My husband requested for enquiries twice and the reply is same as well “ application in process. My application is under security and criminality stage” !! How could an application be stuck in that security stage for more than ine year I have simply no idea! Two years!!! They don’t even tell us in details! Don’t know what to do now! Getting hopeless day by day!
What's your visa office? The same with us it's in security proccess since 12 months now but no updates:(

Farha noor

Jan 23, 2018
What's your visa office? The same with us it's in security proccess since 12 months now but no updates:(
Missisauga! Currently my application is in Missisauga from singapore office! We tried to call or contact with CIC via phone and mail but did not catch them! Really dont know what to do now, where to go now. I think i am the last one from April 2016 applicants :(

Reactions: TPeAcE

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Missisauga! Currently my application is in Missisauga from singapore office! We tried to call or contact with CIC via phone and mail but did not catch them! Really dont know what to do now, where to go now. I think i am the last one from April 2016 applicants :(
You should contact your mp or order your notes to see what is happening

Farha noor

Jan 23, 2018
You should contact your mp or order your notes to see what is happening
We contacted the MP 4 months ago and ordered notes at that time. And the response was same “ my application is under security verification”. Do you think we should order the note again? Coz it’s been 4 months.

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
We contacted the MP 4 months ago and ordered notes at that time. And the response was same “ my application is under security verification”. Do you think we should order the note again? Coz it’s been 4 months.
Yes order notes again and go to your MP aswell it's been 4 months you should have MP enquirie every second month

TPeAcE

Mar 11, 2018
You are not alone there my friend ,, i'm exactly at where you are !! still waiting for my security verification to be done ,, also i was not requested yet to do medical exam yet :(