15-01-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
22-11-2013
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to give an update: application was received on April 9th, and AOR on April 29th.

Who has the link to the spreadsheet?

Thanks!

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here you go https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d5xYHj_QML5EznRlBfgikWLwBblfML2M7xZUtIYouMs/edit#gid=0
Mabuhay!!

bigleafbride said:
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to give an update: application was received on April 9th, and AOR on April 29th.

Thanks!

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
bigleafbride said:
Hi everyone!

Thanks!
Congrats on receiving AOR :)

fedex682

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Congratulation AGMH :D

My e-Cas became active today May 14 saying Application received. My timeline is as below:

Application Sent: April 11
Application Received by CIC: April 15
AOR (email): May 12
e-Cas Status active: May 14 (Status: Application Received)

Plokok

May 14, 2015
New to this forum. I have checked E-Cas and was able to search for my file. It is showing "Status: Received" but haven't got an AOR yet via e-mail or mail. Is this normal?

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Plokok said:
New to this forum. I have check E-Cas and was able to search for my file. It is showing "Status: Received" but haven't got an AOR yet via e-mail or mail. Is this normal?
I am still waiting for aor, can u pls share the steps to check status without getting aor ..

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sunafi said:
I am still waiting for aor, can u pls share the steps to check status without getting aor ..
if you didn't receive your AOR then you won't be able to access your application online.
E-CAS activates few days after receiving AOR.

Please check the following link in order to access E-CAS:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

mercury15

Apr 22, 2015
Plokok said:
New to this forum. I have check E-Cas and was able to search for my file. It is showing "Status: Received" but haven't got an AOR yet via e-mail or mail. Is this normal?
Did you give correct email ID?
Or may be your AOR is probably in transit coming in regular mail.

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
mercury15 said:
but still if someone does not have aor in hand, can s/he check status online ?

Plokok

May 14, 2015
sunafi said:
See thecoolguysam's reply. That's the link I used.

For ID type, I entered my receipt #. Along with lastname, Place & Date of Birth.

thecoolguysam said:
if you didn't receive your AOR then you won't be able to access your application online.
E-CAS activates few days after receiving AOR.

Please check the following link in order to access E-CAS:
That's the exact url I used to check my status. I just entered my info on a whim. Surprised to see that I have a profile already and it does say "received". Weird thing is I have no AOR yet.

[/quote]
mercury15 said:
Just double-checked, I did give them my correct e-mail address. I thought they only send you a hard copy if you didn't put your e-mail address?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sunafi said:
but still if someone does not have aor in hand, can s/he check status online ?
Technically no, but if the email address was incorrect then AOR might have not been delivered.
If no email address was mentioned in the application, then you might receive paper mail AOR. Sometimes if the person has mentioned his/her email address, they still can get AOR by mail (paper)

Use the following link:

Use your UCI#(Client ID) that is printed at the front of PR card. You can try other options in the dropdown menu too.

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
thecoolguysam said:
Technically no, but if the email address was incorrect then AOR might have not been delivered.
If no email address was mentioned in the application, then you might receive paper mail AOR. Sometimes if the person has mentioned his/her email address, they still can get AOR by mail (paper)

Use the following link:

Use your UCI#(Client ID) that is printed at the front of PR card. You can try other options in the dropdown menu too.
thanks..

but didn`t work for me - PR card Id . 1234 - 5678
I filled my info, used PR Card no. (12345678) as UCI, but coun`t see my record :(.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
sunafi said:
thanks..

but didn`t work for me - PR card Id . 1234 - 5678
I filled my info, used PR Card no. (12345678) as UCI, but coun`t see my record :(.
UCI number is printed on front of the PR card which are 8 digits separated by - like xxxx-xxxx. Pr card number is on the back of PR card starting with usually PA.
Try to use them (one at a time) to see if you can access your online status.
If you still can't access your online status then it means that your application has not been opened yet for processing or has been returned (if its not complete/accepted)

Remember, it can take around 1 to 4 months to receive AOR.

sunafi

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
thecoolguysam said:
UCI number is printed on front of the PR card which are 8 digits separated by - like xxxx-xxxx. Pr card number is on the back of PR card starting with usually PA.
Try to use them (one at a time) to see if you can access your online status.
If you still can't access your online status then it means that your application has not been opened yet for processing or has been returned (if its not complete/accepted)

Remember, it can take around 1 to 4 months to receive AOR.
+1 thanks for sharing detail....

I used PR card # too (from back of card starting with PA), but same result which means my case is not in system yet....

thanks for your help.