april2015

Star Member
Apr 5, 2015
Mississauga ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Nuwa :)

Hi friends,

I've just updated my details on the spreadsheet. Can anyone please guide me how to update my signature and display pic in my profile here on this forum?

Many thanks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Citizenship Application couriered to CIC via UPS : March 30th, 2015
Citizenship Application received by CIC : April 1st, 2015
AOR received via e-mail : April 15th, 2015
ECAS activated: April 17th, 2015
Citizenship Test Date received : feeling optimistic ;D
Citizenship Test Date : feeling optimistic ;D
Oath Date : feeling optimistic ;D

Nuwa

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
click profile (top right) and select "Forum Profile Information" under "Modify Profile" on left side.

april2015 said:
Thanks Nuwa :)

Hi friends,

I've just updated my details on the spreadsheet. Can anyone please guide me how to update my signature and display pic in my profile here on this forum?

Many thanks.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Citizenship Application couriered to CIC via UPS : March 30th, 2015
Citizenship Application received by CIC : April 1st, 2015
AOR received via e-mail : April 15th, 2015
ECAS activated: April 17th, 2015
Citizenship Test Date received : feeling optimistic ;D
Citizenship Test Date : feeling optimistic ;D
Oath Date : feeling optimistic ;D

cepe6po

Apr 13, 2015
Nuwa said:
click profile (top right) and select "Forum Profile Information" under "Modify Profile" on left side.
I guess newbie cannot do it until reaches a certain amount of messages on the forum. :'(

Kuro

Apr 18, 2015
Please add my details
application sent by express post on 28th April 2015
Surrey , BC

Thanks to Anil04_10, cool sun guy and other for help and guidance
Kuro

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
cepe6po said:
I guess newbie cannot do it until reaches a certain amount of messages on the forum. :'(
Tried to do it myself too, no luck. I guess the same, we might need some posts before we can access to these kind of options. Can any moderator/senior answer to this ?

Thanks,

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
To All APRIL Applicants

Could you kindly shed some light for the MAY 2015 on some important steps and documentations (i.e.: what precautions you took...) . Since we May applicants would not have any room for error and mistakes as new law may be applicable on June 1 2015.

Main questions which I have are:

a) documentation for your tax assessment? (should I send)
b) kids school records etc... (I am applying as single so I would still add my kids school record and results sheets etc...) plz comment ...?
c) when I will apply I will have 1097 days on 25May and I hope before June 1, CIC should get my application...!

any comments and advice please would be very much appreciated. Thanks

Regards

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
1) The current application does not require you to send your tax assessments so my personal advice is d not send anything additional.

2) If you are applying only for yourself than you do not need to attach information for your kids unless you are applying for them as well.

3) This sounds fine if you use Xpresspost it takes about 3 business days so CIC should get your app by 28th.

fedex682

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
Looks like a slow week. I haven't heard anything regarding my application.

Maybe we are getting too spoiled by people getting AOR in 2 weeks :D

malimm0a75

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Thanks samereentariq

I know one of my friend sent the school record for his and kids.. (he had family application) but in my case I still believe that CIC would need kids education record for single applicants...! coz in the form they ask for kids and schooling etc... (if u can recall)

zoya_99

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2015
fedex682 said:
Looks like a slow week. I haven't heard anything regarding my application.

Maybe we are getting too spoiled by people getting AOR in 2 weeks :D
Yeah me too waiting anxiously

NOBODYLIKEME

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
samreentariq said:
1) The current application does not require you to send your tax assessments so my personal advice is d not send anything additional.

2) If you are applying only for yourself than you do not need to attach information for your kids unless you are applying for them as well.

3) This sounds fine if you use Xpresspost it takes about 3 business days so CIC should get your app by 28th.
I think your 2nd answer is incorrect, could you please check it again (the guy doesn't want to be in trouble for the limited time space)

In addition, provide photocopies of official education records for all children in Canada or abroad who were under the age of 18 in the last four (4) years immediately before the date of your application, even if you are not applying for Canadian citizenship on their behalf. You must also provide documents for any children who are already Canadian citizens, if applicable.

Note: Student identification cards and letters from institutions, teachers, principals are not accepted as official education records. For example, an official transcript from an educational institution would satisfy this requirement. A letter from an institution is only acceptable in the following two circumstances:

Child has recently enrolled in school and a report card has not yet been issued
Child is being homeschooled (see below)

Format: Clear and legible photocopy

KittyKat

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please add me to the spreadsheet.

I submitted my application today April 29, 2015.

zafari

Star Member
Oct 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Feb-2012
KittyKat said:
Please add me to the spreadsheet.

I submitted my application today April 29, 2015.
I added your info
please check ur courier n location info if I punched correctly!

WindsorFeb15Aspirant

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malimm0a75 said:
Thanks samereentariq

I know one of my friend sent the school record for his and kids.. (he had family application) but in my case I still believe that CIC would need kids education record for single applicants...! coz in the form they ask for kids and schooling etc... (if u can recall)
Even if you are not applying for kids, you need to attach their education records. One of my friends did attach their kid's school records though they are not applying citizenship for the kids.

Hope for best

Jan 17, 2012
@malimm0a75:

2nd question: CAREFUL. Yes you MUST attach the school report cards for each term since he started school.

3 rd question: FEDEX is really fast (2 business days).

Important: You can include a prepaid envelope (fedex/ xpresspost/.. ) and write a cover letter to cic to use it to return application if needed.