Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
sooperdice said:
Just Received my GCMS notes over the weekend.
Assessment
Eligibility: in Progress
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Not Started

I think the last update was 2014/11/21.

Now the Notes section:
Additional Nodes: Based on the information provied by the PA, full-time work for the all of 2013 however there is a discrepancy between the salary indicated on the LOE vs the T4/NOA. Review Required.

Now this is because i started with a lower probationary salary but it then increased by the time i reference letter. Slightly worried about this, is there anything i need to do from my side?
I had the same "issue" because they gave me a raise on January before submitting my application, so my T4 does not match quite well the salary shown in my letter of employment. When submitting my application, I wrote a cover letter explaining this and added a new pay stub showing the new salary. I think it worked out pretty well because it doesn't say anything in my notes about discrepancies. Thus, I think you should probably send a note explaining the situation. That might work.

sooperdice

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
04-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
28-07-2015
maxmoore said:
I had the same "issue" because they gave me a raise on January before submitting my application, so my T4 does not match quite well the salary shown in my letter of employment. When submitting my application, I wrote a cover letter explaining this and added a new pay stub showing the new salary. I think it worked out pretty well because it doesn't say anything in my notes about discrepancies. Thus, I think you should probably send a note explaining the situation. That might work.
Thanks.
I have since changed jobs and unfortunately don't think i have the all the pay stubs for that 1 year period.
Will an updated Reference letter (i.e. the same one i sent with the application) with an additional few lines mentioning to the salary change suffice? Or just a new letter altogether just mentioning the salary raise? Does it have to be from my old employer e.g signed etc?
Also who/where do i send it to?

Thanks and apologies for all the questions, especially if they've been answered here before.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Just Received my GCMS notes.
Assessment
Eligibility: Not Started
Final:

Applied april 15th. Received at cic on 22nd April.

Donno whats going on. Why didnt they still touch my file. While the people who applied after me are getting something on their GCMS notes.. Making me too worried.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Which NOC did you apply for? Could be that CIC has decided to prioritize applications based on NOCs. Just my guess...

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
sooperdice said:
Thanks.
I have since changed jobs and unfortunately don't think i have the all the pay stubs for that 1 year period.
Will an updated Reference letter (i.e. the same one i sent with the application) with an additional few lines mentioning to the salary change suffice? Or just a new letter altogether just mentioning the salary raise? Does it have to be from my old employer e.g signed etc?
Also who/where do i send it to?

Thanks and apologies for all the questions, especially if they've been answered here before.
Send it by e-mail. Scan - at least - two pay stubs: 1 before the raise and 1 after. Then add a cover letter explaining everything. If you have any other documentation that proves this, send it over as well (maybe your contract mention a probation period of 3 months... something like that).

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
dennizgb said:
I just received GCMS note...seems everything is ok, but my GF she must get police certificates from Mexico and USA since she worked there and Canada RCMP fingerprints... I think she sent some fingerprints here from Canada

And it says this for me: Employment letter dated xxxxxxxx did NOT validate the date of employment and/or the position title declared by the PA. ? What does that means?

Looks like the letter of employment does not have a valid date (from/to) and your title is either not there or is not matching the position listed by you (forms). That's my understanding.

And, it says this Additional notes: Schedule 8 list employment until AUG 25 2012, but PA only had implied status until 23 JUL 2012, the day his WP extension was refused

Looks like you worked 1 month more without status in Canada. Is that possible? Did you do this? Did your WP listed AUG 25, 2012 as last day of validity? If no, I think it could be a problem and you have to explain this somehow.

I had situation that I was waiting for WP. but my company screwed. I stayed there till AUG 25 thats what employment letter says...my company and their consultants says that was good at that time.

Is it possible to fix this, since my company screwed LMO's and WP twice...

I ll try to write more when I get home today but I think everything else is fine since they don't require anything else than this what I wrote..

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
My company screwed LMO's and Wp three times...i m going to talk to them and their lawyers to resolve this cause its their fuck up. Since we, TFW, almost have no rights and goverment always stay on companies side I wont send anything I ll just try to resolve it with lawyer or consultant who did my WP, cause I havent do anything what they didn't told me.

vicky_india

Feb 11, 2013
Hi Frds,

Can some one please confirm that the below doctor is on the panel of physician of CIC for immigration medical:-

Nazareth, Dr A John B
474 College St Suite 303
Toronto, ON M6G 1A4, Canada - View Map
Phone: (416) 929-0616

I am asking this question because I cannot see this doctor details on CIC website. When I tried to reach this doctor clinic, the number seems to be invalid.

FYI.. I completed my medicals in nov 2014 at his clinic and also confirmed that the reports were updated to CIC . After that I have never got RPRF request from CIC, just to reconfirm that my medical were updated or not to CIC, I tried to reach them but cannot , because the phone no. is not working and more over I cannot find him in the physician panel list.

jaafreh512

Sep 10, 2013
Hello Guys,

Is there any way to change the my email address provided in my application. I have got my GMCs and It seems they tried to send me an email and it's bounced back. Now I know why I received my AOR via regular mail.... please advice me how can I change that email and the phone number?

Your advice is highly appreciated

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
jaafreh512 said:
Hello Guys,

Is there any way to change the my email address provided in my application. I have got my GMCs and It seems they tried to send me an email and it's bounced back. Now I know why I received my AOR via regular mail.... please advice me how can I change that email and the phone number?

Your advice is highly appreciated
Hello , Yes I did email address change for my spouse.
After receiving my 1st GCMS note I observed her email ID section my earlier agent email ID is mentioned.

So I wrote email to CIC and gave reference of GCMS note . provided incorrect email /Phone no and provided correct email/ph no.

In my 2nd GCMS it was reflecting correct
You can try this

Good Luck

Leeeeeo

Dec 31, 2014
It's quite frustrating to learn that there's no progress. I also ordered mine about a week ago, will share the notes once received. I suspect that my old PCC might be the cause of the delay (my 1st GCMS notes suggest that VO assessed PCC from RCMP ("No Reportable Trace"), but not the one from my country of origin (which was actually more than 3 months old by the time I submitted my application). I've decided to be pro-active, and so will go to the embassy later this afternoon to order a new PCC (thank God I live in Ottawa, and thankfully I can simply order PCC in the embassy with no cost).

Btw, my NOC is 4011. Maxmoore's hypothesis is plausible, but if that's the case, I guess there's nothing much we can do about it.

ganapathi said:
Just Received my GCMS notes.
Assessment
Eligibility: Not Started
Final:

Applied april 15th. Received at cic on 22nd April.

Donno whats going on. Why didnt they still touch my file. While the people who applied after me are getting something on their GCMS notes.. Making me too worried.

Karen111

Apr 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A (Visa Exampt Country)
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
24-03-2015
Could you update this information on the spreadsheet?

Row 98 for sky13531
E-CAS Status: In Process
Medical Request: Upfront
Medical Done: 18-Nov-2014
Medical Received: 15-Dec-2014

Today, the ECAS status changed to "In Process (We started processing your application on January 14, 2015)". Does it mean I passed eligibility, medical, security, criminality?
If so, should I make a payment for RPRF?

Please advise.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Karen111 said:
Could you update this information on the spreadsheet?

Row 98 for sky13531
E-CAS Status: In Process
Medical Request: Upfront
Medical Done: 18-Nov-2014
Medical Received: 15-Dec-2014

Today, the ECAS status changed to "In Process (We started processing your application on January 14, 2015)". Does it mean I passed eligibility, medical, security, criminality?
If so, should I make a payment for RPRF?

Please advise.
Done.

About RPRF, it's up to you. Your application won't be delayed much if you wait until they request it. That's my point of view.

Karen111

Apr 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
24-03-2015
maxmoore said:
Done.

About RPRF, it's up to you. Your application won't be delayed much if you wait until they request it. That's my point of view.
Thanks!
Can you answer my question below?