+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Application

Vishal007

Sep 9, 2013
Karen111 said:
Thanks!
Can you answer my question below?

Today, the ECAS status changed to "In Process (We started processing your application on January 14, 2015)". Does it mean I passed eligibility, medical, security, criminality?
In all possibilities, Eligibility and Criminality is passed. Security is always the final one didn't take much time. Medical - No Guarantee. All the best.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Karen111 said:
Thanks!
Can you answer my question below?

Today, the ECAS status changed to "In Process (We started processing your application on January 14, 2015)". Does it mean I passed eligibility, medical, security, criminality?
If you have "Medical results have been received", it means - likely - that your medicals were approved. Then - as Vishal007 said - eligibility and criminality are passed as well (or recommended passed). Looks like you'll have PPR soon.

Karen111

Apr 24, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
12-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with the application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A (Visa Exampt Country)
VISA ISSUED...
N/A (Visa Exampt Country)
LANDED..........
24-03-2015
maxmoore said:
If you have "Medical results have been received", it means - likely - that your medicals were approved. Then - as Vishal007 said - eligibility and criminality are passed as well (or recommended passed). Looks like you'll have PPR soon.
Thanks maxmoore and Vishal007!!

rajdeepm

Aug 31, 2012
maxmoore said:
Hi Maxmoore,

I am an April applicant and it seems like my ECAS status is "Medical results have been received" since Nov 20, 2014. I applied under NOC : 2171. Also, I did not received any email for RPRF but, made online payment and sent them receipt with my application details. Does any of your application status updated ?

Thanks,
rajdeepm.

maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
My status is the same as yours. I ordered GCMS notes again early this month. Besides that, no news.

jaafreh512

Sep 10, 2013
I received my GCMS and it is the same like yours.... my application received on April 17... lets stay in touch.

ganapathi said:
Just Received my GCMS notes.
Assessment
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Not Started
Final:

Applied april 15th. Received at cic on 22nd April.

Donno whats going on. Why didnt they still touch my file. While the people who applied after me are getting something on their GCMS notes.. Making me too worried.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
I have exactly the same timeline - Application Received 22 April and haven't heard a thing since. Have applied for GCMS notes and expect it in the first week of February. Perhaps they have lost our files.

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
Okay...I just read my GCMS on computer and I didn't understand single thing what they are saying there. There are 20 pages or so..

There is a section at the end it says text, under that there are Action Items, General Results and Additional notes. So I wonder what does those means?

As far as I can see in action items they are saying that Medical not started for both applicants and after Spouse: USA police certificate REQUIRED, Mexico police certificate REQUIRED. Then it say FOSS/GCMS: No adverse info, applicant currently hold valid status in Canada.
Then we have those Additional notes that are saying that my WP was once rejected but we got it after, that my NOC is valid, that my job description met NOC requirements, my t4 and NOA show reported earnings etc.
So basically it says about all documents I submit, then there is a part where my employment letter does not match what I wrote in Schedule 8. I guess employment history. In that one I stated my NOC and same job in period 2011-2012, and 2013 till today. But, I think what confuse them is that LOE says that I was working there since 2013 till today. Doesn't say anything about period 2011-2012.

I told my employer they can just write that I was working from Jan 2013 till April 2014(that is when I apply for PR), as it is more than one year of work experience under CEC. I thought that I don't have to mention my first role since we just need one year of full time work experience in Skill 0, A or B.

So, as I confuse them with that, they confuse me with these notes. I don't know what should I do now, should I send new LOE with those previous dates that I worked and also Police certificates or no?
Because they don't say single thing what should I do. They never send me mail or email about anything. And on their website it says: "if VO requires additional documents he will contact you"... so now they mention MEDICALS and Police certificates as action items but no one ever contact me about that?

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Kindly mentioned VO note details here instead of your story.
dennizgb said:
Okay...I just read my GCMS on computer and I didn't understand single thing what they are saying there. There are 20 pages or so..

There is a section at the end it says text, under that there are Action Items, General Results and Additional notes. So I wonder what does those means?

As far as I can see in action items they are saying that Medical not started for both applicants and after Spouse: USA police certificate REQUIRED, Mexico police certificate REQUIRED. Then it say FOSS/GCMS: No adverse info, applicant currently hold valid status in Canada.
Then we have those Additional notes that are saying that my WP was once rejected but we got it after, that my NOC is valid, that my job description met NOC requirements, my t4 and NOA show reported earnings etc.
So basically it says about all documents I submit, then there is a part where my employment letter does not match what I wrote in Schedule 8. I guess employment history. In that one I stated my NOC and same job in period 2011-2012, and 2013 till today. But, I think what confuse them is that LOE says that I was working there since 2013 till today. Doesn't say anything about period 2011-2012.

I told my employer they can just write that I was working from Jan 2013 till April 2014(that is when I apply for PR), as it is more than one year of work experience under CEC. I thought that I don't have to mention my first role since we just need one year of full time work experience in Skill 0, A or B.

So, as I confuse them with that, they confuse me with these notes. I don't know what should I do now, should I send new LOE with those previous dates that I worked and also Police certificates or no?
Because they don't say single thing what should I do. They never send me mail or email about anything. And on their website it says: "if VO requires additional documents he will contact you"... so now they mention MEDICALS and Police certificates as action items but no one ever contact me about that?

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
VS1987 said:
Hi All,

I received my GCMS notes and I don't know why they put Eligibility as Review Required.

Application: Exxxxxx Regulation CEC-2013 I have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: Policae Certificates for PA and Spouse Required.

Currently hold valid status in Canada.
CIVIL Status: PA Married

Additional Notes: PA and Spouce married in DEC2013. I note that PA lists he has been residing in Canada since SEP2010. Passport pages do not appear to indicate he has spent any extended period of time in India since residing in Canada.

Work Experience 1: CEC qualifying period is from xxAPR2011 to xxAPR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period in a skill level 0, A or B occupation:xxJAN2012 to LOCK IN NOC xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". Employment letter dated xxAPR2014 and xxAPR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employments, position title and a salary of $xx.xxK per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the mail duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 shows(s) reported earning of $xx.xxK. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada. PA's salary appears to be in line with what is listed for NOC on jobbank website.
WORK EXPERIENCE 2: xxFEB2013 to xxAPR2013 NOC:xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA submitted one ROE
WORK EXPERIENCE 3: xxMAY2012 to xxFEB2013, NOC:xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". Employment letter(s) dated xxFEB2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and salary of $xx.xxK per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada.

LANGUAGE IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: PA:-RCMP Screening :No reportable trace. Police Certificate India: Required.
"Same for the Spouse"

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER Additional notes: Officer may wish to review marriage between PA and
Spouse.

I don't understand what is the reason for Review Required Job or Marriage????

Any help from the members will be appreciated.
Hi Memebrs,
I need your expertise on this situation.
In my GCMS note there is no Next Review written. Can anyone of you help me or let me know where can I track Next Review date in my GCMS notes.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Did you submit marriage certificate ? Did you married in between your CEC application or while studying in canada. Actually there is no issue in your CEC work experience except marriage.

VS1987 said:
Hi Memebrs,
I need your expertise on this situation.
In my GCMS note there is no Next Review written. Can anyone of you help me or let me know where can I track Next Review date in my GCMS notes.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
sjulien said:
Did you submit marriage certificate ? Did you married in between your CEC application or while studying in canada. Actually there is no issue in your CEC work experience except marriage.
Hi sJulien,

IN THE NOTES:[ CIVIL STATUS: - PA married -SPOUSE is accompanying - PA copy of passport on File: YES. - Marriage Certificate is on file - SPOUCE/CL Copy of Passport on File: YES. PA and SPOUCE Married in DEC2013.]

Yes they have my marriage certificate and they already mentioned in the notes that marriage certificate submitted with application.Also I married before CEC application. In December 2013. I dont know how CEC checking the documents. As in the one of the note they mentioned Marriage certificate submitted with application where in the review required they said Officer may wish to review marriage... I think they are just delaying the process by intention....

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
Karen111 said:
Could you update this information on the spreadsheet?

Row 98 for sky13531
E-CAS Status: In Process
Medical Request: Upfront
Medical Done: 18-Nov-2014
Medical Received: 15-Dec-2014

If so, should I make a payment for RPRF?

Please advise.
No guarantee that you passed all. ECAS is sometimes unreliable with your status. Order GCMS to get your real status.

You can pay RPRF any time you want. This is refundable.

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
Do you have proof of bank such as joint bank account in canada or home country where mentioned your spouse name.

I don't think so they will delay because of marriage. But don't take risk and check all the documents again with spelling, if possible you can scanned and provide supporting doc such as marriage photo, email conversation with your spouse , bank statements etc...

VS1987 said:
Hi sJulien,

Yes they have my marriage certificate and they already mentioned in the notes that marriage certificate submitted with application.Also I married before CEC application. In December 2013. I dont know how CEC checking the documents. As in the one of the note they mentioned Marriage certificate submitted with application where in the review required they said Officer may wish to review marriage... I think they are just delaying the process by intention....

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Leeeeeo said:
Any notes by VO? Unlike mine, yours suggests that the VO actually started eligibility assessment. Mine says "Eligibility: Not Started".
ya, They give me big note:
Work experience1: 16 Sep 2013 to lock-in, NOC:6321 selected, full time Pizza Sous Chef with ***. A T4 from 2013 show reported earnings of $11,550. Additional Notes:No LOE submitted for this employment experience therefore unable to assess against the NOC. Work Experience 2:16Sep2013 to lock-in, NOC 6321 selected, Part time Pizza Sous Chef with ***. Emploeyment letter dated 22 Mar2014 confirm date of employment, position title and a salary of $15/hr LOE/Supporting Docs do not appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 shows reported earnings of $25,244. A T4 from 2012 shows reported earnings of $8,348. Additional Notes: Based on the LOE. it does not appear that PA meets the definition of Chef. Possible NOC 6322.

I don't know what should i do here?