Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
I just checked the CIC DMP list - cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx and unfortunately, I dont see the below doc in the list.

Do you have the IME sheet the doc gave you when you did your med? If so, email CPC ottawa immediately with the receipts and confirm if they received your med. I did my med and right away i emailed CPC Ottawa with this info. you can also mention that the doctor is not there in cic dmp list this year but he was there wen u did the med.

and also try to call the cic call center and see what they say?

Do you see "Medical results have been received" in ecas?

The CIC DMP list changes every year, its unfortunate the doc you did your medicals with is no more a DMP.

You can order GCMS to see if the medical is added. Good Luck!

vicky_india said:
Hi Frds,

Can some one please confirm that the below doctor is on the panel of physician of CIC for immigration medical:-

Nazareth, Dr A John B
474 College St Suite 303
Toronto, ON M6G 1A4, Canada - View Map
Phone: (416) 929-0616

I am asking this question because I cannot see this doctor details on CIC website. When I tried to reach this doctor clinic, the number seems to be invalid.

FYI.. I completed my medicals in nov 2014 at his clinic and also confirmed that the reports were updated to CIC . After that I have never got RPRF request from CIC, just to reconfirm that my medical were updated or not to CIC, I tried to reach them but cannot , because the phone no. is not working and more over I cannot find him in the physician panel list.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
sjulien said:
Do you have proof of bank such as joint bank account in canada or home country where mentioned your spouse name.

I don't think so they will delay because of marriage. But don't take risk and check all the documents again with spelling, if possible you can scanned and provide supporting doc such as marriage photo, email conversation with your spouse , bank statements etc...
Hi sjulian,

The funny thing is they didn't ask for any documents yet. Also Why I need to provide bank statement as My name is already in my wife's Passport as a Spouse/Husband. They have my fullname in the passport. If they send me an email to provide additional documents regarding marriage I will send them Marriage photographs.

Do you think is that enough information for them to process.

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
I received my GCMS notes and I don't know why they put Eligibility as Review Required.

Application: Exxxxxx Regulation CEC-2013 I have analyzed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation.
ACTION ITEMS: Policae Certificates for PA and Spouse Required.

Currently hold valid status in Canada.
CIVIL Status: PA Married

Additional Notes: PA and Spouce married in DEC2013. I note that PA lists he has been residing in Canada since SEP2010. Passport pages do not appear to indicate he has spent any extended period of time in India since residing in Canada.

Work Experience 1: CEC qualifying period is from xxAPR2011 to xxAPR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period in a skill level 0, A or B occupation:xxJAN2012 to LOCK IN NOC xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". Employment letter dated xxAPR2014 and xxAPR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employments, position title and a salary of $xx.xxK per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the mail duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 shows(s) reported earning of $xx.xxK. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada. PA's salary appears to be in line with what is listed for NOC on jobbank website.
WORK EXPERIENCE 2: xxFEB2013 to xxAPR2013 NOC:xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". No letter of reference received. PA submitted other evidence. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA submitted one ROE
WORK EXPERIENCE 3: xxMAY2012 to xxFEB2013, NOC:xxxx selected, Full time "Job Title" with "Company Name". Employment letter(s) dated xxFEB2013 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and salary of $xx.xxK per year. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada.

LANGUAGE IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: A.
CRIMINALITY: PA:-RCMP Screening :No reportable trace. Police Certificate India: Required.
"Same for the Spouse"

RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER
I receive similar notes, I'll try to re-write it as soon as I get on my computer...but what I previously ask or wonder.

What is the meaning of ACTION ITEMS and Additional notes? Does action items means that I have to do that and send it or something else?
As well as for Additional notes, I receive it in same order just other issue, does that means that I also have to send something to fix ir or explain or just those things under ACTION ITEMS?

dennizgb

Star Member
Feb 23, 2014
According to notes, last time when was updated was in October 2014. I guess they were waiting for me to provide those missing things, but why they never email me or they will at some point?
Is there a timeframe for our applications, cause we'll have to wait at least month for police certificates? Should we let them know somehow or just wait and then send everything together?

sjulien

Champion Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2014
AOR Received.
03-06-2014
Med's Request
19-11-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
LANDED..........
23-04-2015
If your name is there in your spouse passport then it's good sign. But why then it said "RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER Additional notes: Officer may wish to review marriage between PA and Spouse."

VS1987 said:
Hi sjulian,

The funny thing is they didn't ask for any documents yet. Also Why I need to provide bank statement as My name is already in my wife's Passport as a Spouse/Husband. They have my fullname in the passport. If they send me an email to provide additional documents regarding marriage I will send them Marriage photographs.

Do you think is that enough information for them to process.

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
PA's employment appears to be related to his previous studies in Canada.

what does this mean. Are they looking experience related to their study..

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
sjulien said:
If your name is there in your spouse passport then it's good sign. But why then it said "RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER Additional notes: Officer may wish to review marriage between PA and Spouse."
That's the only part I don't understand.... They already have sufficient information for proof of marriage.
Also when I sent invitation to my wife for dependent back home. They approved WP for her as well based on documents I submitted. Also I notified to CIC that my wife came to Canada and current resident for her is same as mine.

I think they haven't check information on the passport. Also My wife change her middle name to my name. every details are up to date.

The only thing I can think of it, CIC was running out of Quota for 2014 when my turn came and they decided move it for next year.

Do you guys think any other reason ?

Cabalen

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
Med's Request
05-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
21-03-2015
VS1987 said:
That's the only part I don't understand.... They already have sufficient information for proof of marriage.
Also when I sent invitation to my wife for dependent back home. They approved WP for her as well based on documents I submitted. Also I notified to CIC that my wife came to Canada and current resident for her is same as mine.

I think they haven't check information on the passport. Also My wife change her middle name to my name. every details are up to date.

The only thing I can think of it, CIC was running out of Quota for 2014 when my turn came and they decided move it for next year.

Do you guys think any other reason ?
I am trying to understand the notes. How is your work experience timeline. I've seen that there's MAY2012 to FEB2013 then FEB2013 to APR2013. Then there's JAN2012 to when?

I thinking of other aspects that might have issues.

pynk_0915

Apr 7, 2012
jaafreh512 said:
I received my GCMS and it is the same like yours.... my application received on April 17... lets stay in touch.
Same as mine. Application received April 17. Same GCMS Notes.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Cabalen said:
I am trying to understand the notes. How is your work experience timeline. I've seen that there's MAY2012 to FEB2013 then FEB2013 to APR2013. Then there's JAN2012 to when?

I thinking of other aspects that might have issues.
So the way CIC allocated the period is

Approved for Post Graduation Work Permit JAN2012 - JAN2015. (Open Work Permit)
First Job: MAY2012 - FEB 2013 (NOC 2174)
Second Job: FEB2013-APR-2013 (NOC 2174)
Third Job: MAY2013- CURRENT DATE (NOC 2174).

All Jobs are genuine and with all the T4 and PAYSTUB...

They don't have question on my Job. They have question on my Marriage. See the Additional note. "RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER Additional notes: Officer may wish to review marriage between PA and Spouse."

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
My PCC were received but in GCMS the VO will review it. This GCMS was from 30th November and have requested another in January. No next steps known.

SPATEL

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
I think CIC is planning to take full 13 months, may be more, for our applications. I guess we should stop worrying about this and just wait for the good news. Relax and enjoy.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
SPATEL said:
I think CIC is planning to take full 13 months, may be more, for our applications. I guess we should stop worrying about this and just wait for the good news. Relax and enjoy.
Well Said SPATEL....

I am not worried, I just don't want to delay my file unnecessarily if I can provide any information for my GCMS notes.......

I think CIC is working on FEB and MARCH People... I saw a member applied on March 20,2014 received PPR email...So let's hope for the best in FEB......
Cheers..... Keep up the Spirit.

sam27

Jan 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th april 2014
AOR Received.
30th may 2014
Med's Request
november 19 2014
Med's Done....
january 19 2015
Passport Req..
March 13 2015
hi I have done my medicals yesterday ,can anybody tell me what is the next process after medical.

Gurindar

Champion Member
Jul 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
Your medicals will be sent to Regional Medical Office for review once approved status as "medical received" will be updated in e-cas , Once your eligibility is "PASS" you will get RPRF request and as medicals request is good sign ( not 100 % sure ELIG = PASS ) and you have faith in your application go for upfront RPRF payment once medicals are received shown in e-cas.