+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2014 Application

seabreeze

Feb 27, 2013
Hi,

Applied April 7, 2013, Received AOR on 01 May 2014. Applied GCMS Notes on 15 DEC 2014.

I received my GCMS Notes today. Below is the summary from the file. Please advise what can I do and what should be included in an email to CEC. I have work exp till Nov 2014. Thank you

Assessments:
Eligibility: In progress
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Not started
Notes 1:Created date 29 OCT 2014

Appli: Exxxxxx Reg:CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documentation submitted by the application and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS Check: No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. Work exp: CEC qualifying period is from 07APR2011 to 06APR2014. Dates of authorized work exp -within qualifying period - in a skill level 0,A or B occupation: Since 28 June 2013. Category of work permit: PGWP Post-sec studies in Canada: University According to schedule 8: work exp 1: 03OCT2012 to 26APR2013 as part time and from 27APR2013 to LOCK-IN as Full time NOC: 2281 selected, xxxxxx with xx inc. Employment letter dated 27DEC2013 confirm date of employment, position title and a salary of $xxk per year. LOE/Supporting dos appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both a T4 and a NOA form 2013 shows reported earnings of $xxk. Both a T4 and a NOA form 2012 shows reported earnings o $xk. 2014 pay-stubs on file. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified.

Additional Notes: Letter of employment does NOT validate the full-time employment starting date a indicated on Schedule 8. Employment agreement on file indicates full time employment starting date as 01 NOV 2013. PA is qualified under CEC program from 28JUNE2013 when he obtained PGWP. PA has held full time student status prior to 28JUN2013 and off campus work permit up to a max of 20hrs per week during regular academic sessions and full time during scheduled breaks. Confirmation of graduation dated 31May2013 indicated 26APR2013 as completion date of studies. For officer to determine if PA is eligible to claim work experience from the date PA completed his studies; however he will be almost 3 weeks short for the minimum required work exp. For office review. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work exp at this skill level. Language Test Results verified on 29OCT2014 CRIMINALITY: RCMP screening: Initiated GCMS process - Police certificate:-India: No reportable trace. MEDICALS:-Current Medical status:Not started. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hi all,

Any hints if they received my PCC hard copy or they are waiting for PCC hard copy. If they are waiting for the hard copies to be received then thats strange because I sent it on 2014/10/28

First they wrote:

They updated the status that they received my PCC email copy which i scanned and sent to them

Later i can see:
Action Items: -
Principal applicant: Police Certificates
India: Required - United Kingdom: Required - (then there is a space may be wife's details are there, so they removed one line)

again:
Criminality: PA: - RCMP Screening : No reportable trace. - Police Certificate: - India Required. - United Kingdom: Required.
Spouse/Common Law: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. Police Certificates: - India: required.
Medicals initiated for all applicants PA: - Current Medical Status: In Progress
Current Medical Status: Passed.
Valid until: (Dated)

Recommendation: Appears to meet requirements.

Also I can see that one more note was present:

Incoming:

Create Date: 2014/11/06
update date: 2014/11/12
for my Police certificate:
stating that documents received

via details are not present which I assume that should be via mail only.

I sent them mail with original PCC on 2014/10/28

:eek: :eek: :'( this looks so confusing

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
seabreeze said:
Hi,

Applied April 7, 2013, Received AOR on 01 May 2014. Applied GCMS Notes on 15 DEC 2014.

I received my GCMS Notes today. Below is the summary from the file. Please advise what can I do and what should be included in an email to CEC. I have work exp till Nov 2014. Thank you

Assessments:

Appli: Exxxxxx Reg:CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documentation submitted by the application and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. FOSS/GCMS Check: No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada. Work exp: CEC qualifying period is from 07APR2011 to 06APR2014. Dates of authorized work exp -within qualifying period - in a skill level 0,A or B occupation: Since 28 June 2013. Category of work permit: PGWP Post-sec studies in Canada: University According to schedule 8: work exp 1: 03OCT2012 to 26APR2013 as part time and from 27APR2013 to LOCK-IN as Full time NOC: 2281 selected, xxxxxx with xx inc. Employment letter dated 27DEC2013 confirm date of employment, position title and a salary of $xxk per year. LOE/Supporting dos appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. Both a T4 and a NOA form 2013 shows reported earnings of $xxk. Both a T4 and a NOA form 2012 shows reported earnings o $xk. 2014 pay-stubs on file. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified.

Additional Notes: Letter of employment does NOT validate the full-time employment starting date a indicated on Schedule 8. Employment agreement on file indicates full time employment starting date as 01 NOV 2013. PA is qualified under CEC program from 28JUNE2013 when he obtained PGWP. PA has held full time student status prior to 28JUN2013 and off campus work permit up to a max of 20hrs per week during regular academic sessions and full time during scheduled breaks. Confirmation of graduation dated 31May2013 indicated 26APR2013 as completion date of studies. For officer to determine if PA is eligible to claim work experience from the date PA completed his studies; however he will be almost 3 weeks short for the minimum required work exp. For office review. LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted - Applicant meets benchmarks for work exp at this skill level. Language Test Results verified on 29OCT2014 CRIMINALITY: RCMP screening: Initiated GCMS process - Police certificate:-India: No reportable trace. MEDICALS:-Current Medical status:Not started. RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER

Can you tell me when did you received this notes?

Njafter

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 26, 2014
AOR Received.
May 15, 2014
Med's Request
Dec 3, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 11, 2014
Passport Req..
March 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 19, 2015
LANDED..........
April 3, 2015
VS1987 said:
Can you tell me when did you received this notes?
LOL!!! Do you even read Seabreeze's post? The answer is there...

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Njafter said:
LOL!!! Do you even read Seabreeze's post? The answer is there...
;D ;D .... Lolz completely overlooked..... I would call this the fever of PR Application Waittime.... Hahahaha

seabreeze

Feb 27, 2013
Can you guys please advise me what to do under this situation. appreciate your guidance here. Thank you!

seabreeze said:
Hi,

Assessments:

tak.japan

Aug 27, 2011
I just got my GCMS, and I was surprised to know that there's nothing. Absolutely nothing. the only assessment that commenced was criminality and no other assessments have started. should I be concerned?

Applied April 17, 2014, Received AOR on 21 May 2014. Applied GCMS Notes on 16 DEC 2014.

Asessment:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Not Started

No Notes what so ever

Leeeeeo

Dec 31, 2014
My timeline is very similar to yours, and the status of my application is exactly the same as yours:
My application reached CIC on April 17, 2014, and I received AOR on May 9, 2014; I ordered GCMS notes on Dec 1, and eligibility review hasn't been started. As far as I remember, there's at least one more applicant who's in the same situation.

tak.japan said:
I just got my GCMS, and I was surprised to know that there's nothing. Absolutely nothing. the only assessment that commenced was criminality and no other assessments have started. should I be concerned?

Applied April 17, 2014, Received AOR on 21 May 2014. Applied GCMS Notes on 16 DEC 2014.

Asessment:

No Notes what so ever

ganapathi

Jan 30, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
AOR Received.
29-05-2014
Med's Request
10-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2015
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Leeeeeo said:
My timeline is very similar to yours, and the status of my application is exactly the same as yours:
My application reached CIC on April 17, 2014, and I received AOR on May 9, 2014; I ordered GCMS notes on Dec 1, and eligibility review hasn't been started. As far as I remember, there's at least one more applicant who's in the same situation.
My timeline is similar to yours. Applied 15th april received 22nd april. Aor received 25th may. I ordered GCMS notes twice 18 nov and 27th nov . Got gcms notes on dec 19th and dec 29th. Nothing on gcms. Havent they touched our files or else did they miss our files. Feeling tense ???

tak.japan

Aug 27, 2011
ganapathi said:
My timeline is similar to yours. Applied 15th april received 22nd april. Aor received 25th may. I ordered GCMS notes twice 18 nov and 27th nov . Got gcms notes on dec 19th and dec 29th. Nothing on gcms. Havent they touched our files or else did they miss our files. Feeling tense ???
Kinda makes me feel better that I'm not the only ones on this boat. is there anything we can do? I'm assuming calling them wouldn't be any help right?

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
tak.japan said:
Kinda makes me feel better that I'm not the only ones on this boat. is there anything we can do? I'm assuming calling them wouldn't be any help right?
We cant do anything. just wait until they don't move on. Still lot of applicants in this boat too. even i'm one of them. All the best all.

jaafreh512

Sep 10, 2013
I also applied on the 17 of April and I got my AOR on May 11... I got my GCMS on December 16.... They don't touch my file... since we all have the same issue, it seems our VO is on vacation or OUT of SERVICE :)

Leeeeeo said:

tyatca

Star Member
Oct 12, 2012
Add me on the boat. I applied on April 22 and received the GCMS note last week, showing they don't touch my file. Maybe all of us have been assigned to the same VO.

VS1987

Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
NOC A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
tyatca said:
Add me on the boat. I applied on April 22 and received the GCMS note last week, showing they don't touch my file. Maybe all of us have been assigned to the same VO.
jaafreh512 said:
I also applied on the 17 of April and I got my AOR on May 11... I got my GCMS on December 16.... They don't touch my file... since we all have the same issue, it seems our VO is on vacation or OUT of SERVICE :)
ganapathi said:
tak.japan said:

Asessment:

No Notes what so ever

Hi Friends,

We all have the same situation.... I think VO are busy with Feb and March Applicant.... There could be possible that VOs are on Training for this new Express Entry for couple of days...
No offense to anyone......
Have patience and Apply GCMS notes every month or 2.... You will be get surprised when you see sudden movement for all the activity in your file....

Keep enjoying this time with worries and stress.... I'm also doing the same..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D