+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<<<APRIL 2010 Applicants >>>>>>>

rajinder

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
Hi Saki,

Thanks for ur response,I have another query about travel history,me & my spouse never left India from our birth,now what should we add in travel history,should we file affidavit that we did not leave India till now & what other documents need for travel history,should i need to attach my expired passport copy.plz reply me urgent.

thanks in advance

rajinder

shiraz.nisar

Star Member
Mar 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-08-2010 (1st AOR)
AOR Received.
13-04-2011
Hi guys,

I called CIO yesterday and they have provided me with client ID. Although the agent said that she doesn't have any information on my application except that they have started processing it.

Any idea how much time it will take to get AOR.

-shiraz

MoatazEissa

Apr 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2010
Doc's Request.
07-07-2010
shiraz.nisar said:
Hi guys,

I called CIO yesterday and they have provided me with client ID. Although the agent said that she doesn't have any information on my application except that they have started processing it.

Any idea how much time it will take to get AOR.

-shiraz
Hi Shiraz,

It took me a week to get my AOR after getting my Client ID, I was lucky to call on the same day it was created , also the agent told me that she has no more info than my name and my Client ID ,and after 1 week i got my AOR.

Good Luck

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
Hi Saki,

Thanks for ur response,I have another query about travel history,me & my spouse never left India from our birth,now what should we add in travel history,should we file affidavit that we did not leave India till now & what other documents need for travel history,should i need to attach my expired passport copy.plz reply me urgent.

thanks in advance

rajinder
Hi Rajinder,

Is it necessary to include a Travel history ...is it mentioned on the checklist? If yes, then write the name and check the box where it sys "Did not travel". Please mention in your cover letter as well that you and your spouse did not ever travel outside your country of Origin (India).

No other document is needed in this case.

Mitali

ArshadAli

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-10-2010
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waitinig
Passport Req..
waiting
thank you Mitali for answering me,i will ask more details from my friends

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

These are for Mitali and Saki for helping out everyone who comes out with query....... My salute o both of you. may GOD bless you both and keep up your spirits.....

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Saki and all, please go through following link.... This is related to RPRF (right to permanent residence fee). I was abit confused since requirement# 13 in London VO document checklist says application will be returned if fees are not paid and further elaboration is not given whether they mean the processing fee we paid to CIO or RPRF as well. well the london VO link given in PDF file explains it in detail that they mean processing fees and RPRF can be paid with comeplete app submission to VO or at a later stage when they ask for it... which is usuallly at the time they send medical request. here is the link.. check bottom of the page.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx

pvkks2000

Jul 10, 2009
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 18th 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 9th 2012/ DM on Nov.23rd 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov.20th 2012
LANDED..........
April 7th 2013
STS2Canada said:
Hello pvkks2000

Congrats for the second AOR! I think you sent your documents on 30 July.
I am also in FSW2 with ND Visa office. I sent my full documents on 04 August.
I wanted to know whether you rcd the AOR through normal post or registered post/courier?
Also, has the ND office indicated any timeline for the processing of the application?

Anyways, you are one step ahead. Wish you the best.

Regards,
STS
I received it through regular mail on friday, my e cas cahnged to received by visa office on tuesday. ND office indicated that if i dont hear from them within 3 months, they asked to contact them.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
Hi Saki and all, please go through following link.... This is related to RPRF (right to permanent residence fee). I was abit confused since requirement# 13 in London VO document checklist says application will be returned if fees are not paid and further elaboration is not given whether they mean the processing fee we paid to CIO or RPRF as well. well the london VO link given in PDF file explains it in detail that they mean processing fees and RPRF can be paid with comeplete app submission to VO or at a later stage when they ask for it... which is usuallly at the time they send medical request. here is the link.. check bottom of the page.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/fees-frais.aspx
You are a Funny guy Haral....thanks for all the smiles.

Yes, in my opinion you can pay your RPRF with your full docs or wait for the visa office to ask for it. If you pay along with full docs then you dont have to worry about not paying fees. And for Pre 26th Jun applicants.....there can not be a 2nd payment for processing fees...that will be an overpayment.

What is on the website now is for the post 26th Jun applicants.

Mitali

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

These are for Mitali and Saki for helping out everyone who comes out with query....... My salute o both of you. may GOD bless you both and keep up your spirits.....

Thanks for the all the smiles Haral :)

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajinder said:
Hi Saki,

thanks in advance

rajinder
Hi,

As mitali said just tick the box "Did not travel" box and mention it in your cover letter.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haral said:

Hi Haral,

Thanks for link and am not sending my RPRF fees not i will send it later at the time of medicals :)

Cheers
Saki

mapple

Jul 24, 2010
hey mates again

question from is how long it can take to get from status "application received" to deny response or AOR is there's any time frame like from 0-999 days??

my application was received at 26th of april and money taken from acc at 28th july till now nothin , no @ [i checked spam box] , no normal post totally nothin..... i basically just wanna know right now how long it can take to get deny or AOR.............

best regards
Michal

ps. wish u all luck

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapple said:
hey mates again

question from is how long it can take to get from status "application received" to deny response or AOR is there's any time frame like from 0-999 days??

my application was received at 26th of april and money taken from acc at 28th july till now nothin , no @ [i checked spam box] , no normal post totally nothin..... i basically just wanna know right now how long it can take to get deny or AOR.............

best regards
Michal

ps. wish u all luck

Within 15-20 days after money deducted.

Mitali