+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV from India with valid PGWP

snerosh

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hey guys anyone is waiting for their TRV and can share updates or timeline.. How do you know if your application is in Delhi or Changdigarh.. I applied from Mumbai on May 18th

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hey guys anyone is waiting for their TRV and can share updates or timeline.. How do you know if your application is in Delhi or Changdigarh.. I applied from Mumbai on May 18th
There is no way to ascertain the location. Check the current processing times and average it.

Some people hear back on the TRV in a week too. Best of Luck

saradakethar

May 4, 2022
Has anyone applied for TRV renewal with a work permit that expires in less than six months? Will this matter during eligibility review?

saradakethar

May 4, 2022
Actual processing time across all locations is 120 days. I applied at Chandigarh, but regardless of the location, the processing should be quick. My friend is in same situation and applied for Delhi loc
Hi, did you get approval? Can you please share your timeline? Thanks

Vamsikrish11

Mar 12, 2019
Hey guys anyone is waiting for their TRV and can share updates or timeline.. I applied on 22nd February 2022. Still I didn’t get any update

Amol3711

Jan 19, 2023
Hey I am in this same situation, I was not aware that a TRV would be required to re-enter and thought that the work permit would work. I am now in India, applied for TRV and also submitted my job letter along with my application. My biometrics is on 4th May, how long do you think it would take to get visa? I really need to be back to pay for bills and start working as I came on vacation
Hi. Can u please tell me how long it took for u to get trv? I came to india for vacation and did not know i need trv for re-entering canadaits almost 2 months now and I have no updates on my application. Please do u know timeline? How long it takes?

Amol3711

Jan 19, 2023
I was not asked for these documents in the checklist. However, uploaded a proof of funds under optional documents.
Hi can u please tell me how long it took u to get trv approval in india… am stuck in india and didnt know i need trv to re enter canada. I hve work permit. I applied 2 months ago for trv but there are no updates on my file now… its very depressing and am overthinking about everything now. Please help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi can u please tell me how long it took u to get trv approval in india… am stuck in india and didnt know i need trv to re enter canada. I hve work permit. I applied 2 months ago for trv but there are no updates on my file now… its very depressing and am overthinking about everything now. Please help
Processing takes 5 to 6 months so all you can do is await.

Mar 26, 2023
Processing takes 5 to 6 months so all you can do is await.
I am in a similar situation. I have applied for PGWP but have not gotten it. Now I need to visit India for urgent reasons. So can I apply for a TRV from India after approval of my pgwp and what will be the procedure? Your response will be appreciated.