+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applying for TRV from India with valid PGWP

ani2020

Mar 18, 2020
I had applied in June! You have to also create a web form and let them know after a while for them to look up to your application.

Shahjh

Jun 22, 2018
I had applied in June! You have to also create a web form and let them know after a while for them to look up to your application.
I already recieved my biometrics letter, but now the problem is that they are only allowing students and family supporting only and hence I cant book an appointment.
My request to everyone would be to wait till they allow workers and visitor to go.

lavi123

Dec 8, 2020
i have work permit but my trv application was in between (did not get passport request yet) that i had to travel to india for emergency reason. Now i am in india, i got cancellation of trv application applied from canada. But i also recieved an email about my inquery recieved in delhi immigration as i filled web form before saying all about situation..
tha question is
1 . do i have to apply trv again while i am in india ?
2. what does that email means that they recieved inquery.
3 VFS also not helping with the application.
4 now i have to wait for passport request and have to do application again?
Thanks

lavi123

Dec 8, 2020
i have work permit but my trv application was in between (did not get passport request yet) that i had to travel to india for emergency reason. Now i am in india, i got cancellation of trv application applied from canada. But i also recieved an email about my inquery recieved in delhi immigration as i filled web form before saying all about situation..
tha question is
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
tha question is
Thanks
If your TRV was cancelled, you must reapply.

Venu95ram

Feb 6, 2021
tha question is
Thanks
Did u got any response in India for stamping ?

anki91

Star Member
Feb 8, 2021
No I am still in the process. They are now sending passport requests. But going very slow.
Hi,
I am in similar situation. Did you apply for Visitor Visa for TRV (outside Canada) or Did you choose Country as Canada when filling the questionnaire?

Venu95ram

Feb 6, 2021
Guys, how long the process take to get trv in india along with stamping if u have a valid pgwp in hand. Anybody currently in that process plz reply

clandestine88

Mar 8, 2019
Hi all, anyone knows about when they will start issuing the outland Post Grad Work Permit holders Visas, I mean TRV s. I am a PGWP holder and stuck in Malaysia since pandemic. I applied for a new TRV in May 2020 and it’s been almost 11.5 month now!!!! I have sent many webforms, but keep reciveing the same response that “all documents are complete, please be patient”.
The stress is that for us Outland PGWP holders the time is passing, and we cannot use our permits for gaining Canadian experience, since we dont yet have our TRV to travel to Canada and find a job there!
Anyone with any news or prospect Is really apprecited

Shahjh

Jun 22, 2018
Hi all, anyone knows about when they will start issuing the outland Post Grad Work Permit holders Visas, I mean TRV s. I am a PGWP holder and stuck in Malaysia since pandemic. I applied for a new TRV in May 2020 and it’s been almost 11.5 month now!!!! I have sent many webforms, but keep reciveing the same response that “all documents are complete, please be patient”.
The stress is that for us Outland PGWP holders the time is passing, and we cannot use our permits for gaining Canadian experience, since we dont yet have our TRV to travel to Canada and find a job there!
Anyone with any news or prospect Is really apprecited
I am in the same boat. It has been 4 months since I have applied for TRV from outside Canada and have been in this country fir almost 6 months now. How long do you think its going to take for us to recieve TRV?

clandestine88

Mar 8, 2019
I am in the same boat. It has been 4 months since I have applied for TRV from outside Canada and have been in this country fir almost 6 months now. How long do you think its going to take for us to recieve TRV?
i guess they won’t start processing untill the pandemic is controlled. For me it’s been almost a year now! But no updates!!!