+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Josh13215

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hi All,

I just received a request for passport submission from IRCC for a TRV application. I am currently in New Delhi. I wanted to know if I can submit and pick-up my passport in-person at the VFS VAC New Delhi, or do I have submit my passport using a courier service. Also, could anyone please tell me the process in detail. Thanks a lot in advance :)
congrats dude.
When did you apply for your TRV?

adnan1595

Mar 4, 2021
Hi All,

I just received a request for passport submission from IRCC for a TRV application. I am currently in New Delhi. I wanted to know if I can submit and pick-up my passport in-person at the VFS VAC New Delhi, or do I have submit my passport using a courier service. Also, could anyone please tell me the process in detail. Thanks a lot in advance :)
Hey
Please do let us know what you did and if you were able to get your passport stamped in India.

Thanks

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hello all,
I applied for TRV by December 11 2020 inside canada and left canada due to some medical emergencies. My TRV got approved on March 3 2021. I'm aware from this thread that I could get my visa stamped in India but do I need any approval from visa office? Also, since I applied inside I did not give any biometrics and I've never given any biometrics so far. Kindly let me know if that is an issue.
Hello @divya_kp - when did you receive the trv submission confirmation after applying trv on 11 dec?

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
hey lalit,
I applied on 3rd jan and got submission confirmation on 29 jan.
my already booked ticket on 17 march as I have family emergency.

I talked with one of lawyer and he suggested to wait till get approval.
he also told me that we need some letter from CIC to stamp from india.!!
what should I have to do???/
Hey , did u get any updates on ur application?

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi, anyone who have submitted application in Canada and now in India and got the PPR for stamping. Many people including me would like to know how to submit passport here in India. A brief process will definitely help others. Like does any approval needed from IRCC/VAC or only webform for passport submission in VAC is enough. Please share your experience. Thank you!

big_guy_7

Oct 4, 2020
I think they are only accepting passports through courier service.
Just google VFS moot passport submission form, and fill in the form, post which you will get further instructions.

And have you given your biometrics yet ?
Thanks @Lalit7891 . Yeah, i filled the passport submission web form. Its been 2 full business days and i havent received any response from VFS. my flight is in one week. The VFS customer care number has only pre recorded stuff. Does anyone know how to get a hold of VFS customer care executives.

Yeah, I had given my biometrics last year for another application.

Thanks

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi, anyone who have submitted application in Canada and now in India and got the PPR for stamping. Many people including me would like to know how to submit passport here in India. A brief process will definitely help others. Like does any approval needed from IRCC/VAC or only webform for passport submission in VAC is enough. Please share your experience. Thank you!
Hi @PK14 - when did u apply for trv?