+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
My TRV (Inside Canada) timeline (Updated)

Applied on Dec 21-2020
Passport Request on January 07-2021
Passport Sent on January 07-2021
Passport Delivered on January 11-2021 (Delayed due to Weekend)
Approve Status - January 20-2021
Return Tracker Activation - January 20-2021
Passport Received - January 21-2021
Hey, could you please tell how did your application get processed so fast. Did you raise any web forms?

coolgal

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
I would say the processing times will drastically reduce in the coming days and weeks. I am sure they have the tools to work remotely now which was not the case earlier. May be 3 weeks. Just have patience.

Reactions: goyalmanisha009

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
I would say the processing times will drastically reduce in the coming days and weeks. I am sure they have the tools to work remotely now which was not the case earlier. May be 3 weeks. Just have patience.
The trv processing times increased to 58 days.
Has anyone received approval for trv recently?

happy407

Feb 14, 2021
Hi bro, did you give your biometrics yet ?
Hey, I have a concern related to trv stamping in India as I applied for trv in Canada on 5 dec 2020, I got passport request on 25 feb 2021 but I am in India and I also submit my webform for passport recieve n deliver to vfs but not hear anything from their side yet, so do I also need to give biometrics n then submit webform or what should I do as time frame is only one month to submit otherwise it will start from scratch again.
Please help me guys..
Thanks

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Hey, I have a concern related to trv stamping in India as I applied for trv in Canada on 5 dec 2020, I got passport request on 25 feb 2021 but I am in India and I also submit my webform for passport recieve n deliver to vfs but not hear anything from their side yet, so do I also need to give biometrics n then submit webform or what should I do as time frame is only one month to submit otherwise it will start from scratch again.
Please help me guys..
Thanks
The webform should be for the VFS. Make sure you fill the right webform
Just go to google and type Vfs webform for Passport Submission

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Please help me guys..
Thanks
any luck? did you find solution?

big_guy_7

Oct 4, 2020
Hi All,

I just received a request for passport submission from IRCC for a TRV application. I am currently in New Delhi. I wanted to know if I can submit and pick-up my passport in-person at the VFS VAC New Delhi, or do I have submit my passport using a courier service. Also, could anyone please tell me the process in detail. Thanks a lot in advance :)

Reactions: Josh13215

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
I think they are only accepting passports through courier service.
Just google VFS moot passport submission form, and fill in the form, post which you will get further instructions.

And have you given your biometrics yet ?

divya_kp

Mar 4, 2021
Hello all,
I applied for TRV by December 11 2020 inside canada and left canada due to some medical emergencies. My TRV got approved on March 3 2021. I'm aware from this thread that I could get my visa stamped in India but do I need any approval from visa office? Also, since I applied inside I did not give any biometrics and I've never given any biometrics so far. Kindly let me know if that is an issue.

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Just go ahead and fill the passport submission form, where you will be uploading your passport request letter