+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Sep 23, 2018
hey lalit,
I applied on 3rd jan and got submission confirmation on 29 jan.
my already booked ticket on 17 march as I have family emergency.

I talked with one of lawyer and he suggested to wait till get approval.
he also told me that we need some letter from CIC to stamp from india.!!
what should I have to do???/

Sep 23, 2018
No problem, btw when did u apply for Trv ?
hey lalit,

Lalit7891

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
hey lalit,

Hi bro, did you give your biometrics yet ?

Mansh01

Feb 17, 2021
Same here in my case I applied for TRV after work permit in Canada on 9 December and my file goes in for review on 18 January and still it shows under review. I am in India from last week due to emergency travel and waiting to get Passport request.
Hey , I am in the same boat as you.
I applied for TRV on Dec 19, and it looks like it'll take at least 2-3 more weeks for me, I have to be India soon, Is it okay if I travel?

I don't really get the point of being here when all we are going to receive is a PPR in our IRCC account. I don't see what's the point in hanging back until I receive PPR.

Amritpal7778

Feb 12, 2021
I applied for TRV on Dec 19, and it looks like it'll take at least 2-3 more weeks for me, I have to be India soon, Is it okay if I travel?

I don't really get the point of being here when all we are going to receive is a PPR in our IRCC account. I don't see what's the point in hanging back until I receive PPR.
Do we have to transfer the file to india .if we applied within canada ?

Josh13215

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020

Same here :(
Do you remember when did they start reviewing your eligibility?

Kirtan123

Jun 4, 2018

Still waiting to get PPR and right now I am in India. it's ok to travel and whenever you receive PPR let us know

Pjjack

Star Member
Feb 23, 2021
Hey guys, I’m in bit of a situation here. My visa is expired so I applied for my Trv on the Feb 8th and right now I’m in India. I planned to go back to Canada on the 5th of next month. If I submit a web form stating that I have to be back at work next month do you guys think they would make the process any faster? Has anyone received any response in the past?

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hey guys, I’m in bit of a situation here. My visa is expired so I applied for my Trv on the Feb 8th and right now I’m in India. I planned to go back to Canada on the 5th of next month. If I submit a web form stating that I have to be back at work next month do you guys think they would make the process any faster? Has anyone received any response in the past?
I am in same situation as well and the fact is I applied my TRV on dec 7th still no progress. Do let me know if you find any way to tackle this situation

goyalmanisha009

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021

Hi , did you receive any updates in your TRV application?