+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

apply TRV within Canada and get stamping in India

Siva chaitanya

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, did anyone waiting for PPR who applied in December 10th or around? I am worrying that I have applied in December 10 th still no update its already 90 day. Any suggestions please and thank you.

PK14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Hi, did anyone waiting for PPR who applied in December 10th or around? I am worrying that I have applied in December 10 th still no update its already 90 day. Any suggestions please and thank you.
I am waiting still, have submitted on 7th Dec from inside Canada

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
My update:
Applied for TRV inside Canada after PGWP approval: Dec 17, 2020
Raised multiple webforms and sent emails as I needed to go to India for an emergency throughout January but no reply.
Submission confirmation and Eligibility review: first week of February sometime.
Left Canada for India on Feb 14th.
TRV approval online while in India: March 3rd
For anyone who thinks submitting passport in India will be easy, the difficulties don't end there. In India, applied for 2 way passport submission through the passport submission webform on March 4th. Its already 11th March and no pick up of passport or even payment link for passport pick up. VFS global in India has stated due to the unprecedented number of passport submission requests, everything is delayed. Sent multiple emails asking for help in India too but just got automated replies here as I need to get back to work in Canada on April 5th.
So I'm guessing another 20-30 days after TRV approval online and passport submission webform to get the passport stamped here in India. Please plan your trips accordingly. Check threads related to passport submission through the 2 way courier webform in India. Lots of complaints there too.
Will update when bluedart picks up my passport and how many days until I get it back in India.