+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply For Visit Visa From Pakistan

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
Did you apply ONLINE or paper? When did you apply...I think after passport submission, it shouldnot take that long
Did you get any email from CIC. Check your email
I had applied through paper based no such response from CIC or embassy via any medium, I check my mail on daily basis but no such response from their side :( today is 15 OCT and almost my 79 days are completed officially if you minus EID Holidays then it will be 75.Is they count only busniess days or all days @shy_guy plz guide me and angel123456 coz we both are suffering from same situation.

angel123456

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
What i have heard from ppl that they count calendar days and in both way if we minus Eid holidays or not, 70 days are already completed and also, other ppl like Zubair, Jawadchawdhary and ali asim have also not got any response from them.
One thought was that it might be delayed due to election but again i am not sure. Lets hope for the best

angel123456

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
sha457 said:
I had applied through paper based no such response from CIC or embassy via any medium, I check my mail on daily basis but no such response from their side :( today is 15 OCT and almost my 79 days are completed officially if you minus EID Holidays then it will be 75.Is they count only busniess days or all days @shy_guy plz guide me and angel123456 coz we both are suffering from same situation.
Did you send your Case specific inquiry?

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
Did you send your Case specific inquiry?
No yar i m jst waiting nd hope for the best for u guyz also may be due too elections or refugees case they take time m jst worried about one thing that they took almost 2 and a half months and after that they give such negative news this would be not acceptable really they took so long tym in trv.

zeeshan35

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for my wife's TRV on July 27th, still nothing. Last I checked they said its in process, no other information was given.
I am hoping to hear from them this month inshAllah

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
sha457 said:
Processing time is calendar days. But I suggest you to wait a couple of weeks. Also, you can contact VFS , where you applied paper based.
I know, CIC ISB for TRV takes a painful amount of time..

I, once applied from London (as I used to live in EU), back in 2013, they were v quick, it took them 9 days....however I wish you luck..

best of luck and keep us posted!

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
I applied for my wife's TRV on July 27th, still nothing. Last I checked they said its in process, no other information was given.
I am hoping to hear from them this month inshAllah
Wish you best of luck am also hoping for this month when you get the response do let us us know.

aliabdul

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Guys need help.

I applied for TRV for my parents but got rejected with following comments,

"insufficient proof of source of income of yours and your host in canada".

My parents have no source of income as i am the sole earner in the house, however i am sponsoring their trip to see/meet my sister (Canadian citizen).

Currently, i am in Pakistan yet to make a first visiit but have got visa under FSWP. Thats why i want to take my parents along with me.

Now, with rejection of my parents visa, i am in a dilemma as i cannot leave my parents alone. Please share thoughts and guide what can be done now?

sha457

Apr 22, 2015
@aliabdul

When you had submitted the application and in how many days your parents got the rejection and from which city you had submitted the application.

cr2016

Oct 15, 2015
angel123456 said:
What i have heard from ppl that they count calendar days and in both way if we minus Eid holidays or not, 70 days are already completed and also, other ppl like Zubair, Jawadchawdhary and ali asim have also not got any response from them.
One thought was that it might be delayed due to election but again i am not sure. Lets hope for the best
We also applied for TRV on mid of July before Eidul Fitr @ VAC Islamabad. Still nothing from CIC, As there is no Canadian embassy in Pakistan Our TRV cases deal in London. So there might not be any election issue. Delays might be due to heavy load of applications from pakistan. (Including all kind of TRV especially study permit applications)
We should wait until they process with rite decision. I think any kind of inquiry or sending emails can be more delay our processes.
Hope for the best.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
cr2016 said:
We also applied for TRV on mid of July before Eidul Fitr @ VAC Islamabad. Still nothing from CIC, As there is no Canadian embassy in Pakistan Our TRV cases deal in London. So there might not be any election issue. Delays might be due to heavy load of applications from pakistan. (Including all kind of TRV especially study permit applications)
We should wait until they process with rite decision. I think any kind of inquiry or sending emails can be more delay our processes.
Hope for the best.
Only PR applications for Pakistan applicants are handled by the London visa office.

TRVs, study permits, etc are handled by the Islamabad visa office. There is a High Commission of Canada in Islamabad.

It's not true that Case Specific Enquiries will delay the processing.... if one sends a CSE before the normal processing time has exceeded then you may not get a reply

cr2016

Oct 15, 2015
Thanx bryanna you are being really very help ful to us.
But i am still unable to understand so much delays.... should we write them for CSE? its been more then 90 days.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
cr2016 said:
Thanx bryanna you are being really very help ful to us.
But i am still unable to understand so much delays.... should we write them for CSE? its been more then 90 days.
You're most welcome :)

First off, the average TRV processing time at the Islamabad VO is 70 days (after the complete application is submitted).

The delay could be due to a high volume of applications..... or if the visa office is running background checks on an applicant.... or if the visa office has sought information/clarifications from external agencies or sources. One never knows.

It's tough not to wonder why there's a delay.... the only option you have is to send a CSE (as it has exceeded normal processing time) and request the visa office for an expedited decision, especially if you have already booked your tickets or if you have an urgent situation

Don't worry. Hope everyone gets their TRVs soon :)

jawadchoudary

Star Member
Jun 4, 2015
Hi sha457 & angel123456

Just to make you guys feel better:
We applied for visitor visa on 14th july and we are still waiting for the response. So do not worry you guys are not alone in this situation.