Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Med's Request
Upfront: 21-10-2015
is upfront medical required for visitor visa guys???
we was applied for our parents and attached advance insurance paid paper too but they rejected our parents visa.
please let us know which documents we should attached when apply again.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
Hashipk said:
is upfront medical required for visitor visa guys???
we was applied for our parents and attached advance insurance paid paper too but they rejected our parents visa.
please let us know which documents we should attached when apply again.
No, its not required..When do you apply and what was the rejection REASON?

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
can someone plz guide me how can my mother apply for TRV to come to canada, she is in canada right now n she has her visitor permit for another few months she will be visiting pak soon n needs to come back to canada, after researching here on this forum i found out that bcz she has the nationality of pak she cant apply for visitor visa from within canada anymore like she did almost 3 yrs ago so she needs to go to pak n get her trv from there in order to come back to canada, i know the processing from within canada but i have no idea abt the processing from outside canada, so can some one explain me how can we go abt this, she needs an invitation letter from me n my brother we r both in canada living together, last time she got a trv from within canada in jan 2013 n the trv was valid until nov 2014 bcz at that time thats how long the visitor permit she had, ever since then we have extended her vistior permit twice n its valid for another 6 months.

shy_guy

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Med's Done....
10-09-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-07-2015
maria_786 said:
can someone plz guide me how can my mother apply for TRV to come to canada, she is in canada right now n she has her visitor permit for another few months she will be visiting pak soon n needs to come back to canada, after researching here on this forum i found out that bcz she has the nationality of pak she cant apply for visitor visa from within canada anymore like she did almost 3 yrs ago so she needs to go to pak n get her trv from there in order to come back to canada, i know the processing from within canada but i have no idea abt the processing from outside canada, so can some one explain me how can we go abt this, she needs an invitation letter from me n my brother we r both in canada living together, last time she got a trv from within canada in jan 2013 n the trv was valid until nov 2014 bcz at that time thats how long the visitor permit she had, ever since then we have extended her vistior permit twice n its valid for another 6 months.
Well, I am 100% sure that SHE can apply for another EXTENSION, even if she is PAKISTANI CITIZEN....

But, Since she has been extending her TRV so many times, the LIKELIHOOD is that she may not be granted TRV as her ties to home
Country (PAKISTAN) seems to be weak (Note that STRONG ties, like job, taking care of child, grandchild, property docs etc, is the vital CONDITION to obtain a TRV Canada).

Everything about applying TRV can be found on website, Also she can apply ONLINE..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp

I hope you like the help

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
shy_guy said:
Well, I am 100% sure that SHE can apply for another EXTENSION, even if she is PAKISTANI CITIZEN....

But, Since she has been extending her TRV so many times, the LIKELIHOOD is that she may not be granted TRV as her ties to home
Country (PAKISTAN) seems to be weak (Note that STRONG ties, like job, taking care of child, grandchild, property docs etc, is the vital CONDITION to obtain a TRV Canada).

Everything about applying TRV can be found on website, Also she can apply ONLINE..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
Extension is not the issue she has got her extension already its the trv she needs to come back to canada n she has been visitor for almost 5 yrs n she has never been rejected for trv either now i have chks the link alreasy thanks for the reply will chk again to figure it out

I hope you like the help