+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for BOWP with expired PNP nomination

Discussion in 'Provincial Nomination Program Immigration' started by Georgesand, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Hello.

In case anyone has experience or can find confirmation on CIC website.

I am going to apply for a Bridging Open Work Permit. But just realized that my PNP nomination already expired. (I already got AOR though). Do I need to contact PNP to give me a new nomination first?

I remember reading on CIC website that expired nomination is okay as long as we have AOR but I can no longer find that information :(

Thank you!

2. You are right seems like I can't find answer on this question either.
    I am in same situation I got AOR and my nomination certificate will expire soon with no restrictions.I am planning to apply for BOWP but I am confused do I need some kind of support latter from the province or AOR is enough to apply?

3. any news? i asked one lawer, he said it is okey to use the expired PNP nomination letter to applly the BOWP, is that true?

4. same situation, any suggestions?

5. My consultant said it is fine as well. Have talked to some people who did the same and they got approved too. As long as you attach AOR it should be okay.

forsakendiamond likes this.
  6. Thank you very much!!

7. Keep Updating here. everyone would get right information about expired PNP. I asked from MPNP and they said that's fine because you have AOR. But anyone from all of you guys applied and got approval just let us know.

8. Did you get approval????

9. Hopefully, You got approval till today easily ????

10. Got it approved a long time ago. Don't worry everyone, as long as you attach AOR and everything else they ask for, you should be fine!