+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apply for BOWP with expired PNP nomination

tm26

Apr 21, 2018
Any suggestion? o_O
It’s Bridging OPEN Work Permit so you need to apply for OPEN work permit and pay $255. I didn’t get asked for medical exam though. I applied for it in March and got approved in May. Good luck for your application.

Reactions: ayaz94

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
It’s Bridging OPEN Work Permit so you need to apply for OPEN work permit and pay $255. I didn’t get asked for medical exam though. I applied for it in March and got approved in May. Good luck for your application.
Many thanks for the confirmation brother! :)

Reactions: tm26

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
Hello guys, on the side from AOR for BOWP you need to pass eligibility stage for your pr application. I applied in july 2017 for my pr. I spoke with CIC call centre agent in february 2018 and he said that I did not yet pass eligibility. Eligibility status is not clear from CIC account also.How were you sure that you already passed eligibility?

ayaz94

Jan 1, 2013
Hello guys, on the side from AOR for BOWP you need to pass eligibility stage for your pr application. I applied in july 2017 for my pr. I spoke with CIC call centre agent in february 2018 and he said that I did not yet pass eligibility. Eligibility status is not clear from CIC account also.How were you sure that you already passed eligibility?
May be the agent is just reading the status on your PR file. But all you need is the AOR along with PNP certificate, if you have those then that's fine.

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
Yes, I think the agent can only see the same information as I do see in my online account. But I believe that pre-arrival services letter does mean that you passed eligibility (I received) so let's apply and we will see.