+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Stages + What They Mean (MEP, IP1, IP2, Ghost Update...) - Version 2019

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by derkdsou, Feb 15, 2019.

1. #166 eniramo11, Aug 23, 2019 at 6:50 PM
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
    H
    Hello
    I'm new in groupe and i need your help please .
    AOR : 30 june 2019
    MEP : 31 july 2019
    But no BIL until now what do you think , is there a probleme ?
    thank you

2. Hi,
    I am CEC inland and MEP passed at 16th AUG. I called CIC and they told criminality check is in progress. Do you know which stage cyurrenty i am in ?

3. Can anyone comment on my stage please

Basic information:
    PNP- Outland, Express Entry
    AOR: August 7, 2019 with background check status
    • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
    MEP and BIL August 28, 2019
    Email Update: August 29, 2019 saying that myapplication has been updated, but I did not see any changes on my application status page.
    Biometric submitted and updated September 3, 2019

When I logged it on my account on September 24, 2019, I saw status as your application has been updated and my background status changed from “We are processing your background check” to
    “ Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”

I am confused?

4. I have received ITA under express entry. I want to ask when will i have to give medical exam, before Submitting PR Application or after submitting it they will send me request for medical.
    Kindly guide?

5. you need to get your medical upfront and submit the evidence with your application

6. That sounds like an IP1. Were you nominated by Ontario?

7. Hi Guys,
    I have submitted my PR application on 10-Jan-2019 from the UK and then moved to canada under PNP work permit end of Feb. Three weeks ago, MP contacted IRCCon my behalf and and said i have passed medical , eligibility and I am in security screening stage but did not mentioned when it was started. Couple of days ago my lawyer told me there were two ghost updates on my application. Does anyone know what this means? Does it mean I have passed the security screening or as medical already expired they have extended it thats why there were ghost updates?

8. Ghost updates could happen for many reasons, could be beacuse they are done with one stage of your application or that someone have triggered an action i.e. ADR or even PPR and it shall be posted to your account soon enough. Wait till Tuesday end of business day and contact your lawyer and ask him if he did received any messages and/or emails from IRCC indicating any update.

Regards

9. Use the ITA letter and visit any of the approved medical centers around the globe (i.e. nearest to you) and ask for an upfront medical examination for CIC.

For Express Entry applications, it's an upfront medical exam , meaning that you need to submit before your file your eAPR.

Regards