+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Application Returned - Incomplete

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Take my example, my first appl. was received sept 6 and they returned to me on dec 4. It had the same language as this poster 'kawaii'.
So when I resent it on dec 5 the signature /date on it was definitely more than 90 days old. If that 90 day condition was so important for a resent applicaiton they would have clearly stated so and asked me to send a new application. Instead they said that the old date will be used for physical calculation.
That will be an amazing thing if they do accept application with signature more than 90 days old. Kindly do let us know when u receive ur AOR.

Thanks

hardnut

Aug 23, 2018
Brampton, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
That will be an amazing thing if they do accept application with signature more than 90 days old. Kindly do let us know when u receive ur AOR.

Thanks
IMO, the 90 day rule holds for new applications. Not for old appls that already have a receipt date stamped on them and are resubmitted. Let us see. I will know in a few days.

Reactions: Zmaqsood

hardnut

Aug 23, 2018
Brampton, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi, IND
App. Filed.......
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-2011
LANDED..........
10-2011
@hardnut @kawaii Were you able to submit the old application successfully (whether or not it was within the 90 days?)
Yes, and it is "in process " at this time.
To recap,
* first submitted sept 6, 2018, returned dec 4, 2018 for missing fees.
*Resent the returned application with proof of fees dec 5, 2018.
*AOR received Feb 18, 2019.
"In Process" March 15, 2019.

Reactions: jc94

vinayreddy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Hello Guys! I need help.
My application for Canadian Citizenship was returned
"Your application for Canadian Citizenship was considered incomplete and was not processed and fees were not taken, Your application and proof of payment are therefore returned to you for the following reasons:
you do not have the required language level
If you choose to resubmit a complete application, make sure to include:
1. The completed application form submitted on a version of the application form dated October 2017
2. Note: the date and signature on the original will still be used for physical presence calculation
3. All the required documents based on the document checklist
4. Proof of payment

My question is:
Can I use my University Diploma and Transcript? Just realized that Listening and Speaking must be 4 and higher. Mine was 3H only. Taken before 2014.
Do I need to pay again? I don't see any refund on my credit card. Its been 2 weeks already from the date that they returned my paper.
Do I need to submit a fresh form? And a new Calculation? I originally submitted December 2018
This is a family application. Only mine has a problem but all returned and need to resubmit with my completed application.
Thank you in advance.
Hi,

can you please let us know how is your returned application returned? is it through canada post delivered to mail box or delivered to the door ?

Thanks,
Vinay

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

can you please let us know how is your returned application returned? is it through canada post delivered to mail box or delivered to the door ?

Thanks,
Vinay
Mine was returned to my mailbox (address in the application).

All the best.
~A

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi,
Today CIC returned my citizenship application as I have submitted IELTS academic one. They want IELTS general instead of academic. My question is do I need to submit a new application form or I can use all existing forms they have returned by adding IELTS general copy? They also pasted my passport photo in the application form.

My bachelor (4 years) is from India and medium of instruction is in English? Can I use that for English proficiency instead of a new IELTS?
If yes which documents I should send for English?

Thanks in advance.

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Hi,
Today CIC returned my citizenship application as I have submitted IELTS academic one. They want IELTS general instead of academic. My question is do I need to submit a new application form or I can use all existing forms they have returned by adding IELTS general copy? They also pasted my passport photo in the application form.

My bachelor (4 years) is from India and medium of instruction is in English? Can I use that for English proficiency instead of a new IELTS?
If yes which documents I should send for English?

Thanks in advance.
You are able to use all your existing forms, they send the entire package back to you, all you need to do is comply with their request and return the same forms with the new piece of information.

You will have to be able to demonstrate that the Degree was taught in English, do you have proof of this. If not it may just be faster and provide more of a guarantee to supply the IELTS General instead, otherwise you run the risk of the application being returned again.

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
You are able to use all your existing forms, they send the entire package back to you, all you need to do is comply with their request and return the same forms with the new piece of information.

You will have to be able to demonstrate that the Degree was taught in English, do you have proof of this. If not it may just be faster and provide more of a guarantee to supply the IELTS General instead, otherwise you run the risk of the application being returned again.
Thanks Midnite. Yes, I have send my Medium of Instruction certificate along with my B.Sc. transcripts and certificates. Medium of Instruction clearly states that degree program was taught in English.

namwbysbd

May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
17-08-2014
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
25-09-2014
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2015
Thank You. I will.
My application returned back due to missed one page from the application. is there is any need to re-update the date and the signature at the last pages or just add this page