APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after 12 days of medical I didn't hear from Embassy what would b the problem?

mmmm44

Aug 15, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
No Bro Master in Computer Science is not reasonable for your Bachelors.

Even if Some University Give you Admission, Embassy Wont Give you the Visa for that.

You Can Apply to a Programs like Commerce. Checkout the Program Master in E-Commerce at Dalhousie University.

thank's waseen
if i apply for undergraduate in computer science then i able to get admission in Computer Science ?
if i got admission then CIC have no objection ?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Assalam O Alaekum to all of you.......such a great platform to share problems and keep update other regarding different circumstances.

I have given Medical exam on 21st August at IOM Karachi. Is anyone on the same boat? I am worried because my classes are going to start on 5th sept. Are they still sending medical report to Delhi or they are uploading results via e-medical system now?

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
I have just arrived in Canada and have been issued a study permit for Concordia University.

Now Yesterday I got admission from UVic in British Columbia province.

I have not registered with Concordia in Montreal as yet.

Can I use the same study permit for UVIC??

do I need to inform anyone such as CIC or CSBA or universities about this?

Do I need to apply for a new study permit...

Please reply asap because I need to make a decision asap.

Thanks

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
bro if you realy want to join this session then take risk and book ur seat..if u want to be on safer side than ask your university to deffer ur semester to January session. do email them as early as possible

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
saadsdk said:
bro if you realy want to join this session then take risk and book ur seat..if u want to be on safer side than ask your university to deffer ur semester to January session. do email them as early as possible
Yes, I am going to discuss this matter with my supervisor as I have already taken her into the loop of visa delay issue. I am waiting this week because I will send an enquiry email to Islamabad. Kindly pray for me.

By the way what are the signs if anyone has issues in medical? I heard that doctors told you on spot if they found any abnormality?

ECE Engr

Star Member
Apr 18, 2013
I have just arrived in Canada and have been issued a study permit for Concordia University.

Now Yesterday I got admission from UVic in British Columbia province.

I have not registered with Concordia in Montreal as yet.

Can I use the same study permit for UVIC??

do I need to inform anyone such as CIC or CSBA or universities about this?

Do I need to apply for a new study permit...

Please reply asap because I need to make a decision asap.

Thanks

ayesha

Aug 27, 2013
WaseemWasii said:
Hi sir plz help me regarding following:
i am new to this forum and would be thankful if you guys help me in my application, i recently done private BA from punjab university, now i am planning to apply for diploma in anywhere in canada especially in saskatchewan, do you think that if i submit a letter from a local instituite from where i prepared for BA that they taught me in english so the medium of coaching was english, so will it be enough for my visa application or do you think i should do ielts first, i am not sure if i will get good band, so if the uni gives me admission then what are my chances of approval aur mein kis cheez mein diploma kay liye apply ker sakti hun, plz suggest me the course and uni jis mein diploma mein admission aur approval kay chances zada hun...thankyou

hussain.ah100

Aug 27, 2013
thanks god
today i got an email from CHC for medical request.
i applied 23 july.
can anyone tell me after medical how much chances of getting visa.
and how long it will be take

alihassanbhatti

Aug 23, 2013
Lahore,Pakistan
Visa Office......
Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-07-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
19-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-12-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
hussain.ah100 said:
thanks god
i applied 23 july.
Mee too bro i applied visa on 24 july but i haven't recieved medical call yet.
You have 90% chance of geting visa.congrats

ayesha

Aug 27, 2013
saadsdk said:
bro show ur parents statement if u want to strengthen ur case...how can u convince them that ur uncle is ur guardian...secondly it not confirm yet that students are allow to work in January...about fees email university they will guide you better..
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and would be thankful if you guys help me in my application, i recently done private BA from punjab university, now i am planning to apply for diploma in anywhere in canada especially in saskatchewan, do you think that if i submit a letter from a local instituite from where i prepared for BA that they taught me in english so the medium of coaching was english, so will it be enough for my visa application or do you think i should do ielts first, i am not sure if i will get good band, so if the uni gives me admission then what are my chances of approval aur mein kis cheez mein diploma kay liye apply ker sakti hun, plz suggest me the course and uni jis mein diploma mein admission aur approval kay chances zada hun...thankyou

raheel.hu

Dec 25, 2011
Regina, SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2011
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
N/N
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
Landed, dunt remembr the date.
ayesha said:
Hi everyone, i am new to this forum and would be thankful if you guys help me in my application, i recently done private BA from punjab university, now i am planning to apply for diploma in anywhere in canada especially in saskatchewan, do you think that if i submit a letter from a local instituite from where i prepared for BA that they taught me in english so the medium of coaching was english, so will it be enough for my visa application or do you think i should do ielts first, i am not sure if i will get good band, so if the uni gives me admission then what are my chances of approval aur mein kis cheez mein diploma kay liye apply ker sakti hun, plz suggest me the course and uni jis mein diploma mein admission aur approval kay chances zada hun...thankyou

As far as I know, the CIC dont care abt ur langauge ability, only the institute or the university will ask you this kind of requirment at the time of admission, that also depends on what type of course or program you'r taking and if you make them blv by providing ur previous transcripts and language efficeincy NO NEED FOR IELTS even, but nowadays specially from Pakistan, they ask for IELTS. I recommend you to give it in ur own city as its bit less expensive and also more convenient to get the seat availibility.....

Also, since Iam also in Saskatchewan and doing my post grad studies (certificate program in Business Admins. from SIAST) there are ample of courses Iam sure you'll find some of ur intrest tooo !!! And later on the immigration streams specially in This province are quite easy and fast !!!

I know there must be like millions of questions running in ur tummy right noe ! Dunt worry just do a little search here n there and you'll be good ! Or you can post ur quiries inhere, as there r few nice people around who would help you out :p , GoodLuck !

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
hussain.ah100 said:
thanks god
i applied 23 july.
Congrats !!
Bro You Applied Online or Paper Based ?