Not requried
Passport Req..
Already submitted
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 14 september :)
Salateen said:
ALHAMDULLILLAH, got my visa approval today! :)
Ya ALLAH tera shukar hay.
Congrats bro share ur profile??

fazda

Jul 20, 2013
i want to sue Canadian high commision. This is srsly BS. We pay them the fee. We even pay High Commision $125. And in return they torture us by making college applicants wait for months and months. i dont understand why does the university gives admission to students when the high commision has to put college applicants on a waiting list. The only reason i understand is that they get all the fee put it into some investment account , earn profit and then when u ask for a refund they deduct like $500 per applicant. you can do the math how much colleges make out of this. I say this unfair treatment to Pakistanis is unfair whilst on the other hand Indians get to college without any delays. And by the time we get our turn,obviously,the quota reaches it maximum.

I want to sue the commision,i dunno where to start.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazda said:
i want to sue Canadian high commision. This is srsly BS. We pay them the fee. We even pay High Commision $125. And in return they torture us by making college applicants wait for months and months. i dont understand why does the university gives admission to students when the high commision has to put college applicants on a waiting list. The only reason i understand is that they get all the fee put it into some investment account , earn profit and then when u ask for a refund they deduct like $500 per applicant. you can do the math how much colleges make out of this. I say this unfair treatment to Pakistanis is unfair whilst on the other hand Indians get to college without any delays. And by the time we get our turn,obviously,the quota reaches it maximum.

I want to sue the commision,i dunno where to start.
Welcome to the club. I applied on 17th May and still waiting. Not showing off or something but I have a better profile than most of university applicants. I had my reasons to apply to college its not like my academic or professional background is weak. And to top it all I have 8 band in IELTS.

Still im waiting and I agree with you its so frustrating.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
Hello please join this group ...we made this group to help Pakistanis..This group will combine all Pakistani students of Canada at single platform and we can help each other.. I request you to add more people here .. Actually we want to make a general group of Pakistani students where we can give the link of each university's PSA like groups of Australian PSA and Germany are working. It will help future students too to get all information on single platform.So, Please help us in our aim.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/canada.psa/

fazda

Jul 20, 2013
Janealams said:
Welcome to the club. I applied on 17th May and still waiting. Not showing off or something but I have a better profile than most of university applicants. I had my reasons to apply to college its not like my academic or professional background is weak. And to top it all I have 8 band in IELTS.

Still im waiting and I agree with you its so frustrating.
Dude same is the case. I didnt applied for a university program cox i had a low gpa so the university guys said you cant come to a unvs programm so i decided to go for Financial planning from humber as well...btwn my score was 7.5 but i dont think that in any way would help us get a visa

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Hello:

Hope you all doing good. Ifanybody communicate CHC Ibd for september intake please tel me among the Ids given below which is effective in a sense of getting reply back well intime to queries. The first ID some ppl posted here on this page and the 2nd one i took it from CHC Islamabad website contact us..i dont know which id i should email my qeuery as applied on 9 july and there is no news. Thanks guys

(islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca)

Or

(isbad@international.gc.ca)..

my second question is as tcs visatronix website is underconstruction how can I know that my application packge has been received at CHC islamabad?? Thank you guys.

tehtaimuri

Star Member
May 7, 2013
Karachi, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hyy said:
Hello:

Hope you all doing good. Ifanybody communicate CHC Ibd for september intake please tel me among the Ids given below which is effective in a sense of getting reply back well intime to queries. The first ID some ppl posted here on this page and the 2nd one i took it from CHC Islamabad website contact us..i dont know which id i should email my qeuery as applied on 9 july and there is no news. Thanks guys

(islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca)

Or

(isbad @ international.gc.ca)..

my second question is as tcs visatronix website is underconstruction how can I know that my application packge has been received at CHC islamabad?? Thank you guys.
send on first one...

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Thank you brother I am mailing first ID. May ALLAH bless you with visa decision and better future ahead.

TCS vistronics are not entertaining well I called 3 times to tcs visatronics Apara office they dint tell me whther my app reached CHC they told me to track via online but while inquiring online via my tracking number there isnt any result..thr online trackig service is not working.hats off to tcs