+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Shah Amir said:
Hey guys

If there is a passport request, should I send all of my previous passports as well?
Dont Know about Online Application.. Below are Instructions about Paper One.

Valid passport from each person requiring a temporary resident visa. Your passport should be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of travel to Canada.

Include all cancelled or expired passports , if applicable.
If you do not reside in your country of citizenship, you must provide your work permit/temporary stay permit.

Saad1240

Mar 2, 2013
Guys i received an email from CHC today that my student application has been approved.

Got admission in ICM in May intake 2013
I've done O and A'levels
Applied on 7th March 2013
Got medical an email on 25th March
Medical was done on 27th March ... 2-3 hours after completing my medical i got a call from IOM that you need some further tests i.e Sputum test because we have detected some abnoramality in your chest X-rays. I was like *censored word* as i got admission in May intake and this will gonna delay my visa process and it did. So i gave Sputum samples three days in row and after 60 days the Sputum test result was -ve and then after 30 days they took another chest X-ray on 27th June.

And Finally TODAY on 8th August at 12:30pm i received an approval email.

So all the applicants who have been asked to give sputum test don't be afraid go for it becaouse there is no other option.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saad1240 said:
Guys i received an email from CHC today that my student application has been approved.

Got admission in ICM in May intake 2013
I've done O and A'levels
Applied on 27th March 2013
Got medical an email on 25th March
Medical was done on 27th March ... 2-3 hours after completing my medical i got a call from IOM that you need some further tests i.e Sputum test because we have detected some abnoramality in your chest X-rays. I was like *censored word* as i got admission in May intake and this will gonna delay my visa process and it did. So i gave Sputum samples three days in row and after 60 days the Sputum test result was -ve and then after 30 days they took another chest X-ray on 27th June.

And Finally TODAY on 8th August at 12:30pm i received an approval email.

So all the applicants who have been asked to give sputum test don't be afraid go for it becaouse there is no other option.
Congrats. Better late than never.

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016
Med's Done....
November 17th, 2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 7th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2017
LANDED..........
21-April-2017
Eid Mubarak to all

cheetaguy

Aug 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eid Mubarik to all! With the grace of Almighty, I received medical request on 8 August, 2013! Applied paper based during June 15-20, 2013. So, the CHC Islamabad is working but at snail pace! Now the problem is, my classes start on 17th this month and I have yet to take appointment for tests!

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
cheetaguy said:
Eid Mubarik to all! With the grace of Almighty, I received medical request on 8 August, 2013! Applied paper based during June 15-20, 2013. So, the CHC Islamabad is working but at snail pace! Now the problem is, my classes start on 17th this month and I have yet to take appointment for tests!
Congrats bro... Best of luck Ahead, Hamarey liye bhi Dua karain :p

cheetaguy

Aug 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D
WaseemWasii said:
Congrats bro... Best of luck Ahead, Hamarey liye bhi Dua karain :p
Thank you brother, God bless you! My prayers for all those who are waiting. All shall hear good news Insha-Allah!

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
cheetaguy said:
;D
Thank you brother, God bless you! My prayers for all those who are waiting. All shall hear good news Insha-Allah!
Inshallah

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess the embassy was closed on Monday (12th) and it will be closed on 14th as well. August is full of holidays :s

And ya still waiting for medical :mad:

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Janealams said:
I guess the embassy was closed on Monday (12th) and it will be closed on 14th as well. August is full of holidays :s

And ya still waiting for medical :mad:
Embassy was open today but it vil b closed on 14 that's for sure.. N yep me too waiting for medical

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheetaguy said:
I really hope you get your visa and could join the lectures in time. Your case is actually quite positive for those waiting like me. You got your medical only 9 days before your lectures start means embassy is willing to issue visa even a few days before the start of term. Was it mentioned on your offer letter when exactly your term/lectures start?

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbasir said:
Embassy was open today but it vil b closed on 14 that's for sure.. N yep me too waiting for medical
Are you sure it was open? Because 12th august is listed among holidays on CHC's website.

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Janealams said:
Are you sure it was open? Because 12th august is listed among holidays on CHC's website.
Ummm then I think m mistaken cuz I remember that 12 wasn't holiday though eid holidays were on condition to moon sighting so I thought as it's a working day for us then embassy will also b open on 12