+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
bbasir said:
Ummm then I think m mistaken cuz I remember that 12 wasn't holiday though eid holidays were on condition to moon sighting so I thought as it's a working day for us then embassy will also b open on 12
You are Right... I Guess Embassy was Open.. :)

cheetaguy

Aug 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janealams said:
I really hope you get your visa and could join the lectures in time. Your case is actually quite positive for those waiting like me. You got your medical only 9 days before your lectures start means embassy is willing to issue visa even a few days before the start of term. Was it mentioned on your offer letter when exactly your term/lectures start?
Yes, term start date was mentioned on my offer letter i.e. August 13, 2013.

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheetaguy said:
Yes, term start date was mentioned on my offer letter i.e. August 13, 2013.
Wow thats quite impressive. So are you done with your medical? What time did you get the email?

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those who have already had their medicals. Can you please share the time you got email from CHC? I want to see if there is a set time during the day or its completely random.

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
tehtaimuri said:
can we go to embassy and get our status of file checked...as they r not responding to our any mails just a file no. is sent....
we cant go to embassy as its in diplomatic enclave and v r not allowed to enter their premisis :(

cheetaguy

Aug 5, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janealams said:
Wow thats quite impressive. So are you done with your medical? What time did you get the email?
Not yet, due to public holidays! I visited IOM Health Centre Islamabad and they said they are closed till 14th of August. Appointments can only be made through phone and email. I have been calling them continuously but no response. I have also emailed them but they have not replied to it so far. So, probably I can hear from them after 14th!

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cheetaguy said:
Not yet, due to public holidays! I visited IOM Health Centre Islamabad and they said they are closed till 14th of August. Appointments can only be made through phone and email. I have been calling them continuously but no response. I have also emailed them but they have not replied to it so far. So, probably I can hear from them after 14th!
Buddy do let us know how your case goes from here. As I said earlier I hope you get the visa in time and could join the lectures. I had lost hope that its too late but your case has kind of knocked some hope back in me. Btw can you please tell me what time did you get the email from CHC for medical?

When's the latest you can join your university, do they have a time-frame?

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
tehtaimuri said:
can we go to embassy and get our status of file checked...as they r not responding to our any mails just a file no. is sent....
yes you can go to embassy...last year some people went there..even one got on spot visa

Khan81

Star Member
Mar 13, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Janealams said:
Those who have already had their medicals. Can you please share the time you got email from CHC? I want to see if there is a set time during the day or its completely random.

11.03 AM

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saadsdk said:
yes you can go to embassy...last year some people went there..even one got on spot visa
Really you can? I thought you're not allowed. If I can get some authentic confirmation I might drop by!

fazda

Jul 20, 2013
Janealams said:
No its not just IELTS, I don't even need IELTS. I have a top British on campus undergraduate degree, not a distance learning course. In addition, a partial but very prestigious American professional qualification. I have worked with one of the biggest firms in the world. I mean as I said earlier I'm not showing off or something but I do have a very decent profile my only mistake is I opted for a college.

Btw where are you from? We could have been or can still end up in the same class.
Im from islamabad dude. if you're going for humber lakeshore campus than we guys might be in the same class. i guess

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazda said:
Im from islamabad dude. if you're going for humber lakeshore campus than we guys might be in the same class. i guess
Yes I'm going to Lakeshore campus. I just sent you a private message.

Hyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
Hi

Anybody who applied in july and still dint get medical request and did email CHC about any update on their cases and got replied by CHC islamabad???
Actually I applied on 9th July paper based via tcs and still no response, i am wondering whether my application is received by CHC because tcs visatronics online tracking system is not working and when i call these guys about my application package they say it would have surely reached CHC but they say we cant tell you exactly when your application has reached... i hate tcs their service is like pak government :/

now I am thinking to email CHC whether they received my application so please do share if anybody filed in july inquired CHC via email and got response.

Thank you.

bbasir

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 july 2013
File Transfer...
15 july 2013
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Hyy said:
Hi

Anybody who applied in july and still dint get medical request and did email CHC about any update on their cases and got replied by CHC islamabad???
Actually I applied on 9th July paper based via tcs and still no response, i am wondering whether my application is received by CHC because tcs visatronics online tracking system is not working and when i call these guys about my application package they say it would have surely reached CHC but they say we cant tell you exactly when your application has reached... i hate tcs their service is like pak government :/

now I am thinking to email CHC whether they received my application so please do share if anybody filed in july inquired CHC via email and got response.

Thank you.
I applied on 12 July through tcs but same ere didn't got any response from embassy... N I didn't maild chc cuz I heard they don't even reply so eagerly waiting for any reply... N yep I applied paper based