WaseemWasii said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

But its Valid for Online Applications.
this about the applications submitted inside canada not about us

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
saadsdk said:
this about the applications submitted inside canada not about us
Applications Submitted online are directly submitted to CIC. U Can read in the Update as..

"Visitors, workers and students can apply online for faster processing.

Electronic applications give CIC much more flexibility in moving case processing to offices with the capacity to handle them."

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
WaseemWasii said:
Applications Submitted online are directly submitted to CIC. U Can read in the Update as..

"Visitors, workers and students can apply online for faster processing.

Electronic applications give CIC much more flexibility in moving case processing to offices with the capacity to handle them."
Oh no - that is not the case. Although online application processing is faster than paper submission in general, the link referred earlier only applies to applications submitted INSIDE Canada which also refers to WHICH VISA OFFICE caters your application even if you have applied online.

It is not like that if you submit applications online, all of them are processed inside Canada. If this had been the case, no one would apply on paper since remote Visa offices such as Pakistan take far far longer to process any application.

So the dates mentioned don't apply to Islamabad or for that matter any other visa office across the globe.

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
fkl said:
Oh no - that is not the case. Although online application processing is faster than paper submission in general, the link referred earlier only applies to applications submitted INSIDE Canada which also refers to WHICH VISA OFFICE caters your application even if you have applied online.

It is not like that if you submit applications online, all of them are processed inside Canada. If this had been the case, no one would apply on paper since remote Visa offices such as Pakistan take far far longer to process any application.

So the dates mentioned don't apply to Islamabad or for that matter any other visa office across the globe.
May be you are right in your opinion i just checked the Online Applications from sep intake, it Approximately took 26 Working days in Processing as Mentioned on that page. Lets See what they update tomorrow at that page to get get the clear idea of which date apps they are reviewing right now. And the other thing there is nothing on ISB Chc website for online Applications i mean no Processing time etc. So in my View the processing times on CIC international web Applies to Us to.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Except for inside Canada, no where in the world do they specify on website which date applications they are currently processing.

Current estimates for temp resident visa applications for Pakistan is 79 days as listed on the international.gc.ca website. Same goes with work permits whose current estimates from Pakistan are 9 months.

Student visa applications are given much higher priority and hence processed much swiftly.

Besides the link you are referring to, if you look closely, The heading on top is "Application submitted inside canada, and then there are two columns, one for online submissions and the other for paper based submissions".

The other heading which shows "Applications submitted outside canada" asks you to chose visa office and for Pakistan it states "23 weeks". There are no doubts about it and it is precisely the best available information at the time from CIC Islamabad.

mmmm44

Aug 15, 2013
Hello Friend's How r u
i am new here i want 2 apply in any university in Canada like Concordia Regina OR any Other University in Jan 2014 i want 2 ask i am able for admission in Concordia OR Regina For MBA

Matric 48%

Inter 49%

B.comm 50%

Ielts 7.0

Any Expert Tell Me in Which University i am Able For Admission i have 2 year work experience

Janealams

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmmm44 said:
Hello Friend's How r u
i am new here i want 2 apply in any university in Canada like Concordia Regina OR any Other University in Jan 2014 i want 2 ask i am able for admission in Concordia OR Regina For MBA

Matric 48%

Inter 49%

B.comm 50%

Ielts 7.0

Any Expert Tell Me in Which University i am Able For Admission i have 2 year work experience
Regina doesn't offer a winter intake for MBA, Concordia does. I don't want to discourage you but it would be quite difficult to get in Concordia with your profile. Moreover you have to appear in GMAT, have you? What's your GMAT score?

sean1

Apr 27, 2013
hello everyone . i got offer letter from "Brescia university college" which is associated with university of western ontario . my program is bachelor in food and nutrition will my visa application is considered as a college application or a university application ? thanks

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
sean1 said:
hello everyone . i got offer letter from "Brescia university college" which is associated with university of western ontario . my program is bachelor in food and nutrition will my visa application is considered as a college application or a university application ? thanks
your application will be considered as College Applicant.

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
Today IOM told me they have send my medicals to CHC on 30th July. Did anyone knows any reason for this delay? or tell me what may be the reasons of delay??

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
saadsdk said:
Today IOM told me they have send my medicals to CHC on 30th July. Did anyone knows any reason for this delay? or tell me what may be the reasons of delay??
Stay Cool man. Delay is becoz CHC was Closed For 4 Working Days. 8 , 9 , 12 , 14 August. So You Can Expect your Passport request today or in Coming Week...

Hamara tu Process hi nahi ho raha.. its going to be one month now :(

saadsdk

Sep 13, 2012
SadiqAbad
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
07-07-2013
Med's Request
22-07-2013
Med's Done....
25-07-2013
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
28-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-09-2013
LANDED..........
InshaAllah on 24-12-2013
did they verify bank statement after medical?? i have withdraw some money.maybe this is the reason but if thats the reason then they would reject me

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
saadsdk said:
did they verify bank statement after medical?? i have withdraw some money.maybe this is the reason but if thats the reason then they would reject me
I Don't think so Coz one of My Friend Withdrawn all his Money after He was done with his medical.. But still he Got Visa so It means they don't Verify it after medical.

But to Stay on Safe Side You Should not have Withdrawn the Amount ; )