+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPLICANTS --> September intake---> 2013----> PAKISTAN---> Islamabad CIC

gamer99

Jul 25, 2013
Hey I am new to the forum but I had applied for my visa on 19th of april after my medical on 14th of may. I have received a mail regarding submitting additional documents i.e. My residential history since 2006.

Please help me! what type of a document is required and how am I supposes to send this document since attachments via email are not accepted.

echelon99

Jun 5, 2012
Colombo, Sri-Lanka
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 overall
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2013
Med's Done....
01-07-2013
Passport Req..
19-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2013
If you applied online, log into mycic and click on your application checklist. They will provide an additional space with the document that is required (in my case it was an application of TRV made outside of Canada).

If you applied via paper, sorry, can't help.

gamer99

Jul 25, 2013
echelon99 said:
If you applied online, log into mycic and click on your application checklist. They will provide an additional space with the document that is required (in my case it was an application of TRV made outside of Canada).

If you applied via paper, sorry, can't help.
No I applied on paper. Do you know what type of a document are they asking for. ill mail them via gerrys or tcs :S

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
gamer99 said:
Hey I am new to the forum but I had applied for my visa on 19th of april after my medical on 14th of may. I have received a mail regarding submitting additional documents i.e. My residential history since 2006.

Please help me! what type of a document is required and how am I supposes to send this document since attachments via email are not accepted.
u should write an e-mail to this address : " islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca " ,do mention your UCI number and application number , just show them the proof where u have lived since 2006 , agar ap ka apna zaati ghar ha 2006 say tou show them sale deed , agar rent pe rahay hu phir bh same procedure , u can show utility bills too (agar woh u k father k naam pe hain, agar nh hain aur ap rent pe hu , aur owner k naam pe hain tou woh bh dikha sakty hu , monthly rent ki slip bh dikha sakty hu , main thing is k satisfy them fully

gamer99

Jul 25, 2013
Adil Sulehri said:
u should write an e-mail to this address : " islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca " ,do mention your UCI number and application number , just show them the proof where u have lived since 2006 , agar ap ka apna zaati ghar ha 2006 say tou show them sale deed , agar rent pe rahay hu phir bh same procedure , u can show utility bills too (agar woh u k father k naam pe hain, agar nh hain aur ap rent pe hu , aur owner k naam pe hain tou woh bh dikha sakty hu , monthly rent ki slip bh dikha sakty hu , main thing is k satisfy them fully
I recieved this email on 20th of june so I sent them utility bills, area se letter nikalwaya and domicile certificate. so i sent them these docs attached via email

BUT i recieved the same email again today! :/

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
gamer99 said:
I recieved this email on 20th of june so I sent them utility bills, area se letter nikalwaya and domicile certificate. so i sent them these docs attached via email

BUT i recieved the same email again today! :/
ap kahen na kahen kuch miss ker rahay hu gay brother , sale deed ya rent agreement bheja ap nay ?
ap 2006 say ab tak kahan rahay hu, if u dnt wanna reply here , msg me .
jazak Allah

gamer99

Jul 25, 2013
Maine sale deed send nai ki thi. where should I msg you? I called the visa office tou automated msg mai tha k the email does not support attachments

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
gamer99 said:
Maine sale deed send nai ki thi. where should I msg you? I called the visa office tou automated msg mai tha k the email does not support attachments
bro do send sale deed and utility billz . agar ap 2003 sy reh rahy hu tou it wont b a prblm, jxt shw dm da solid proof , agar maintenance daity hu ap mnthly ya yearly woh bh send kr daina, and as maaz said k police charactr certificate date ma kia date mentn ki hui ha ap ny ,

mbasitg

Aug 3, 2012
shah38pk said:
if you have applied online than it'll be fast but if you've submitted paper based application than you've to be patient, usually they take almost 2 months to process. but even than you've plenty of time, so good luck.
I have applied paper based application. And its only a month and week left and there's not even med call yet... so what you say?

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
mbasitg said:
I have applied paper based application. And its only a month and week left and there's not even med call yet... so what you say?
aoa be optimistic bro
a month and a week . itz alot of time .
for ur own satisfctn check the excel sheet for the analysis . sm stdntz got dre visa in 1 and a half mnthz via paper base and sm got late .
in sha Allah u r going to hear gud news frm dm tmrw or on mnday . keep prayng :)
jazak Allah

RKAZI

Mar 18, 2013
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FAM
mbasitg said:
Yeah IN SHAA ALLAH i m hoping good news.. Btw how can i check spreadsheet in excel that u said???

https://docs.google.com/a/student.muet.edu.pk/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AseQpFHPQ8OgdGpBUXFpWDBtTjIyZlZHYjhfSGNBTUE#gid=0

HELLO Basit,...
Above is the spreadsheet...

I think you havent added ur details
please comment in the spreadsheet and share your details .i will add them
:)
Dont worry u will get the response before your session starts , I myself have got visa in 45 days . paper based app.... see the spreadsheet :)

mbasitg

Aug 3, 2012
RKAZI said:
HELLO Basit,...

Dont worry u will get the response before your session starts , I myself have got visa in 45 days . paper based app.... see the spreadsheet :)

Bro i cant comment in spreadshoet as it says comments are off... im gonna pm u my details n then u can add them to spreadsheet :D

mbasitg

Aug 3, 2012
RKAZI said:
HELLO Basit,...

And i dont know how to pm you... anyways here r my details

admission in LSBF toronto in ACCA.file submitted on 05-07-2013 n waiting for med call

farhan88

Mar 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD and OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2016
AOR Received.
04-09-2016
IELTS Request
Provided band 9
Med's Request
Passed
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
mbasitg said:
And i dont know how to pm you... anyways here r my details

admission in LSBF toronto in ACCA.file submitted on 05-07-2013 n waiting for med call
Oh basit yaaara, LSBF is no more an approved college.. M afraid to say this but one of my friends in Canada told me this that visas will not be issued to LSBF applicants anymore............ I think you will surely get a rejection brother...........plz sorrry for saying this but plz ask others how you can take your file back so that rejection may not happen in your case. then choose some other college or preferably a university program. if you got rejected your chances are very low for the second time of application. plz do not take my wrong i am not discouraging you but LSBF visas are not being issued anymore in Pakistan......... sorry but it is the truth. ASk others and withdraw your case buddy..........