Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
30-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
W8ing
LANDED..........
W8ing
here are some comments for you basit, these are not my words but of people who are victims of this college's fruad. kindly decide for yourself and withdraw your case.

1: guys .. Canadian court has issued restraining orders for lsbf.. and it was should last year.... no body should have ever got addmissions there....Food for thought... My friends bro is a victim of this... and i urge you ppl to let every one know about this..... This institution is shit...

2:. i know they got the orders to stop... they are fightin in court... m acca student... n no other institute is teachin acca here in canada... sooo lets see if they will succeed then will study in same ... otherwise will move to some other uni...

bdw they are fraud... !

3: . Well for sure they are fraud.... Its been more than 5-6 years for me here in canada ..and intially ppl got visas based on colleges but now 99% gets rejection coz these kinda fake institutions...... i wish i could help ya but i am in Engieering field and i have no idea about ACCA's .

Advice:

withdraw your case, otherwise you wouldnt even get rejection for one year, and wont be able to apply anywhere else. get your documents from CHC, and apply for some university

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aoa Everyone,

I am getting worried now guys. I did my medical on 10th July and now its 26th almost 27th and no message from CIC. Someone from the spreadsheet did medical on 5th and got visa on 20th. Am I doing something wrong?

I applied online, can I check my application status? Is it possible IOM forget to forward my application? Guys what I do? :(

Adil Sulehri

Nov 1, 2012
Vancouver
muchobliged said:
Aoa Everyone,

I am getting worried now guys. I did my medical on 10th July and now its 26th almost 27th and no message from CIC. Someone from the spreadsheet did medical on 5th and got visa on 20th. Am I doing something wrong?

I applied online, can I check my application status? Is it possible IOM forget to forward my application? Guys what I do? :(
wa alaikum us salam , have patience brother , most of the guys including me , got passport request approx 14-15 days after their medical , so in sha Allah u r going to receive medical request most probably on monday , in sha Allah. duain kerain ramazan hai aur monday ziada dour nh , i can cmpletely understand your situation because i have been in the same situation (most of the guys here too).

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adil Sulehri said:
wa alaikum us salam , have patience brother , most of the guys including me , got passport request approx 14-15 days after their medical , so in sha Allah u r going to receive medical request most probably on monday , in sha Allah. duain kerain ramazan hai aur monday ziada dour nh , i can cmpletely understand your situation because i have been in the same situation (most of the guys here too).
Thank you brother, do pray for me as well.

muchobliged

Star Member
May 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The last person to get visa did his medical on 8th so Inshahallah I am next then :). Mine was on 10th. Using spreadsheet as reference.

mbasitg

Aug 3, 2012
farhan88 said:
Oh basit yaaara, LSBF is no more an approved college.. M afraid to say this but one of my friends in Canada told me this that visas will not be issued to LSBF applicants anymore............ I think you will surely get a rejection brother...........plz sorrry for saying this but plz ask others how you can take your file back so that rejection may not happen in your case. then choose some other college or preferably a university program. if you got rejected your chances are very low for the second time of application. plz do not take my wrong i am not discouraging you but LSBF visas are not being issued anymore in Pakistan......... sorry but it is the truth. ASk others and withdraw your case buddy..........

Well my cousin was there lsat year on EID and now he's in austrailia and he told me to get admission in lsbf.. anyhow i will ask him first then let you know about situation... thanx for the reply

shah38pk

Jun 22, 2013
muchobliged said:
Aoa Everyone,

same here, i did my medicals on 11th july and its more than two weeks but no luck ....

shaz133

Jun 6, 2013
Finally, I got medical call on 24th of July and will go through the medical on 7th of August.

I need bit information regarding flights and its booking, as most of you on the forum have got their visas and will be travelling Canada in coming month.

Can I book flight prior to my visa? If yes, how much of the total I will be paying and when do I need to purchase ticket, as well? And in case, if I don't get visa by the booking date then will I be able to cancel the booking?

I am hoping to get visa in late August or early September, but none for sure, as it is CIC we are talking about.

I checked PIA website- they have direct flights to Toronto. Its online booking system, however, allows only booking to Toronto (no connecting flights), my destination is Edmonton, Alberta.

Pass me on any travelling agent info, as well.

Looking forward to your response.

fahad081

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 31st, 2015
AOR Received.
March 15th, 2016
Med's Request
Noember 10th, 2016