+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwt10 said:
Congrats to everyone who have their test and oath dates!

Am I the only one here from June who haven't gotten any test date yet? :(
Once it is transferred to local, it depends on the local office to process the application.
You can call CIC to ask for the latest updates on your profile to find out what is going on. Or order ATIP copy.
Good luck!

zwt10

Aug 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
Once it is transferred to local, it depends on the local office to process the application.
You can call CIC to ask for the latest updates on your profile to find out what is going on. Or order ATIP copy.
Good luck!
Thanks jrjayl. Ordered ATIP 2 weeks ago, still waiting for their response and CIC agent said no correspondence have been sent from my local office so far.
Can't do much but wait and crossing my fingers for some good news soon.

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zwt10 said:
Congrats to everyone who have their test and oath dates!

Am I the only one here from June who haven't gotten any test date yet? :(
Im still waiting for my test too.. :(

rivermax91

Nov 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Early August applicant from Montreal still waiting for the test invitation...file was transferred to the local office on January 7th.

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone! This is my e-cas update:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 10, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before
contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on January 8, 2015.

4. Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on January 23, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office
will contact you.

5. We sent you a notice on March 9, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 25, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by
mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment,
please contact us.

Zumba369

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sask28 said:
Hello everyone! This is my e-cas update:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on July 10, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 25, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before
contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on January 8, 2015.

4. Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on January 23, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office
will contact you.

5. We sent you a notice on March 9, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on March 25, 2015 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by
mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment,
please contact us.
Congrats !

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noor-blue83 said:
Hi Montreal people,
Any test invites
My application was received Aug 1st, sent to Montreal Dec 17 and still waiting.
My app was received July 9th and test was scheduled on Apr. 9th.
Yours was received about a month later so it should come soon!

sask28

Star Member
Jun 22, 2011
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I finished my exam this morning and after that I had an interview with an officer. According to this officer it might take about three to four months to get an invitation to attend the Oath Ceremony. But it might also take less time than that depending on the circumstances. I'm just glad the exam is over and I think I got 19 out of 20 questions correct.

kumbu.bumbu

Jan 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
I completed the test yesterday with perfect score. I had all the documents in hand. Nothing was checked but PR Card and driving license. Off course the passport was checked for entry and exit stampings. Everything completed before 10AM. I was told that they would check the application again and unless there is an issue oath letter would be sent within 8 weeks time.

Congratulations for those who completed the journey and all the best for the rest.