+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
hey congrats man.
please let us know when you hear from them about the oath date!
Thanks! Sure thing, will let you guys know as soon as I do

hehemie2

Aug 4, 2011
Hi, finally I received the test invitation.
Application received: August 20, 2014
In process: December 31, 2014
Trasferred to local ( Montreal) : Jan 2 ,2015
Test date: April 28, 2015

Good luck everyone!

clueless2

Star Member
Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May 2014
AOR Received.
22 July 2014
File Transfer...
07 Aug 2014
Interview........
why?
Passport Req..
should have been 6 months ago.
VISA ISSUED...
seriously.... still no visa!!!!
LANDED..........
ahhhhhh.....?
Hi

Can somebody please tell me that when the sponsor is approved from Canada and the file is sent to New Delhi for PR application, does the NDVO send an acceptance letter as well?

I filed for my husband from Canada on May 22 2014 . Sponsorship approval was received on July 22 2014 stating you have been approved as a sponsor and the file is being forwarded to NDVO. After that online the status shows :

1.We received .......... application for permanent residence on May 22, 2014.

2.Medical results have been received.

Since then the status is saying Application received. I dont know how to find out whats happening.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
clueless2 said:
Hi

Can somebody please tell me that when the sponsor is approved from Canada and the file is sent to New Delhi for PR application, does the NDVO send an acceptance letter as well?

I filed for my husband from Canada on May 22 2014 . Sponsorship approval was received on July 22 2014 stating you have been approved as a sponsor and the file is being forwarded to NDVO. After that online the status shows :

1.We received .......... application for permanent residence on May 22, 2014.

2.Medical results have been received.

Since then the status is saying Application received. I dont know how to find out whats happening.
You are in the wrong part of the forum. Please visit the Permanent Residency Obligations section as you are in the citizenship forum:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/permanent-residency-obligations-b11.0/

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
Any email AOR received applicant got oath invitation yet? I think we will be responded late for oath date as well.. after the exam.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Curious2010 said:
Any email AOR received applicant got oath invitation yet? I think we will be responded late for oath date as well.. after the exam.
What I heard from elsewhere is that each office has a few designated officer to process email AOR applications and they are currently heavily backlog-ed.
The process will get back to normal speed as CIC gradually transfer more officers to process email AOR applications and less paper AOR applications.
However, June & July maybe even August applicants already got delayed.

Think it this way, if our cases get finalized before July this year, it is still a lot better than the 24 months estimation on their website.

immigrant2008

Jun 4, 2014
Today I called CIC and the agent told me that just today Montreal office finally "received" my file! My file was in "transit" for more than 3 months, from Dec 30. My Ecas was saying that the file was transferred to Montreal Dec 30, but CIC agents and my ATIP report were telling that it was in "transit". So finally it is received by local office today! Hopefully some test scheduling soon.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrant2008 said:
Today I called CIC and the agent told me that just today Montreal office finally "received" my file! My file was in "transit" for more than 3 months, from Dec 30. My Ecas was saying that the file was transferred to Montreal Dec 30, but CIC agents and my ATIP report were telling that it was in "transit". So finally it is received by local office today! Hopefully some test scheduling soon.
that's a long transit.
what might have happened is that your file was long in Montreal but no one opened it.
anyways, it's good they finally got it, good luck!

immigrant2008

Jun 4, 2014
Thanks :) Do you know in your case when Montreal actually received your file?

jrjayl said:
that's a long transit.
what might have happened is that your file was long in Montreal but no one opened it.
anyways, it's good they finally got it, good luck!

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I passed my test. It took just 2 mins and 20/20. very easy. I was first one who finished, so first one for interview. it was too far easy. and officer told me in 2 -3 month I'll have a ceremony. he just saw my passport and my ids, even not translation of passport.
I asked about test and ceremony in same day (because my wife in Feb. had them in same day) and he said It's finished and we never invite for both in the same date. finally waiting for last step.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Segalesh.

Passed the test with 20/20 too. Seems too easy. Interview took like 5 minutes, they only checked my passports against the application form, and matched a few entry stamps from the US.
The whole thing took surprisingly no more than one hour. At the end they told me as well the oath letter will be sent out by mail and I should expect it within 2-3 months.

Segalesh

Dec 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats jrjay!
my test was 9:30 and with all I was 9:50 in my car! :D

jrjayl said:
Congrats Segalesh.

Passed the test with 20/20 too. Seems too easy. Interview took like 5 minutes, they only checked my passports against the application form, and matched a few entry stamps from the US.
The whole thing took surprisingly no more than one hour. At the end they told me as well the oath letter will be sent out by mail and I should expect it within 2-3 months.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
Congrats Segalesh.

Nice, congrats man.. Were the I-94 records of any use ?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
Nice, congrats man.. Were the I-94 records of any use ?
I prepared more than just the I-94 records: credit card bills, paystubs, etc. But the officer who interviewed me didn't look at any of them. Only checked my IDs and landing paper, passport and that's it.
He seems quite casual, at the end he said "Congratulations buddy have a good day"