+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iebo said:
Hello,

Just believe, anybody who has received AOR by e-mail either sent extra documents with his application Or he has some problem with his names(first or sure name).

Or maybe the applicant is a member of family whose already got their citizenship before.

Thanks,
Where did you get that from ? In my case I sent the T4, NOA's, some payslips along with the application. Not sure if that counts as "extra documents".. I'm single applicant and I don't have a problem with my names :)

hehemie2

Aug 4, 2011
Iebo said:
Hello,

Just believe, anybody who has received AOR by e-mail either sent extra documents with his application Or he has some problem with his names(first or sure name).

Or maybe the applicant is a member of family whose already got their citizenship before.

Thanks,
I don't think so..They just pick it randomly. I received AOR by email, my spouse received no email but can check ecas on line. We both sent extra documents, we don't have a Canadian family member.

hehemie2

Aug 4, 2011
Iebo said:
So, here is the case : I think your spouse is the main applicant the time you landed her in Canada ? Am I right ?

Because in CIC website they mentioned : booklet should send one to a family. and you will receive one for your spouse. So an e-mail to you will save more paper and time.

What do you think?

No.I am the main applicant when applied for PR... And this time, I sent my app in August, she sent hers in September, separately. That's why I think they choose randomly.

Nov 4, 2014
Iebo said:
What I am trying to say is ; maybe CIC will activate only one ECas for only one member of the family, and the other adults members will receive email AOR.
Hello,

I don't think that is the criteria as I applied with my wife and child and got AOR by email for both me and my wife. We applied on Sept 15 n got AOR by email on Nov 5. I believe they just pick-up cases randomly and every month they are increasing AOR by email cases, I think there are more cases in September who received email AOR than in Aug.

Thanks

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
DB-Mississauga said:
Hello,

I don't think that is the criteria as I applied with my wife and child and got AOR by email for both me and my wife. We applied on Sept 15 n got AOR by email on Nov 5. I believe they just pick-up cases randomly and every month they are increasing AOR by email cases, I think there are more cases in September who received email AOR than in Aug.

Thanks
Thanks for your information.

boltz

Jul 30, 2009
Iebo said:
Hello,

Thanks,
"PILOT"

Govt organizations often pilot an initiative before applying on large scale. My best guess - a hand full of case officers are selected for pilot, and all the applications handled by these are being piloted for online processing initiative. Apparently the learning s are applied before rolling out to the mass.

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
boltz said:
"PILOT"

Govt organizations often pilot an initiative before applying on large scale. My best guess - a hand full of case officers are selected for pilot, and all the applications handled by these are being piloted for online processing initiative. Apparently the learning s are applied before rolling out to the mass.
Thanks Boltz,

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Hi everyone,

Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. (Molière)

Any updates ?

ezz1981

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
This appears on cic web site:

"Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience."

Probably they are referring to applicants who get the email AOR.

MUFC

Champion Member
Jul 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It looks like the processing time is getting longer again, because of internal organisational problems.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezz1981 said:
This appears on cic web site:

"Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience."

Probably they are referring to applicants who get the email AOR.
agreed. CIC agent told me last time they are working to fix it by the end of November. Hopefully we get to see something by this month.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
DB-Mississauga said:
Hello,

Did any one called CIC lately or any ATIP queries ?? this seems to be a very quite thread... :( :(
I did talk to CIC today! The agent told me that all applicants who received AOR with C0000XXXXX should be able to check e-cas by end of November.