+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

fanboy

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my question - does the new "pilot" program mean faster processing or the other way around?
I received my AOR email Sept 12, but have not heard anything since then...

also, i think it more or less depends on your local office. it seems like many Markham applicants got email AORs..

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
alexdive said:
I did talk to CIC today! The agent told me that all applicants who received AOR with C0000XXXXX should be able to check e-cas by end of November.
I hope that Alexdive.

But when I called them before three days, the agent told me that your file not yet under processing! And the email just to conform the recipient of your application!

hehemie2

Aug 4, 2011
Iebo said:
I hope that Alexdive.

But when I called them before three days, the agent told me that your file not yet under processing! And the email just to conform the recipient of your application!
Do the agents know what they are talking about??? Someone agents say email means in process too, your agent said not yet. Who is correct? Are they trained? It is ridiculous.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
hehemie2 said:
Do the agents know what they are talking about??? Someone agents say email means in process too, your agent said not yet. Who is correct? Are they trained? It is ridiculous.
Actually I talked to 2 different agents. One told me my app has already been transferred to local office, the other agent said my app has not yet been reviewed and still at Sydney office. I don't believe them no more but wait to see.

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
I smell something wrong with email AOR received applicants. May be I am among them who use to think negatively first. We may have RQ. Or, they are still waiting for CBSA report to make sure we have stayed enough days in Canada.

One thing is common among us is US travel. May be that is the bottleneck.

Any of among us attached CBSA report along with main application?

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Curious2010 said:
I smell something wrong with email AOR received applicants. May be I am among them who use to think negatively first. We may have RQ. Or, they are still waiting for CBSA report to make sure we have stayed enough days in Canada.

One thing is common among us is US travel. May be that is the bottleneck.

Any of among us attached CBSA report along with main application?
CIC has stated in the application form to "not contact CBSA". RQ will likely to be triggered if the travel history submitted is different than that of CBSA.
No need to panic guys... Thousands of applicants got this email AOR so not only us, just wait patiently.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied on 18.06.2014 and received AOR by e-mail on 02.09.2014. Requested ATIP file on 01.10.2014 and received on 30.10.2014.

File shows: Application Received: 19.06.2014, App No: C00000XXX, Created date: 02.09.2014, Created by: C5014, Primary office: Sydney, Multiple Names: Yes, Status: Open. Criminality Clearance:Not Started, Assign To: RC-XXXX, Due Date: 01.10.2014.

( I previously came to Canada and old Passport first name spelling change (shorten example: old passport first name: XXXXXUR and when applied for PR under new passport from overseas it was shorten to: XXXXX - removed "UR" and that reason it is showing multiple names).

My local office Scarborough. I am not sure if they have sent it by now as the security clearance was due on: 01.10.2014 and 45 days past now. Also I checked with Call center about name issue, he said that is not a problem as it is the same name but spelling shorten and if there was an issue, Sydney would have sent letter on that and he said, all looks good in file.

I had 140 days absent all visit to my home country with same passport (No US Trip). I attached all colour copies of my passport so that last 4 year exit/entry stamp is there and NOA assessment (self employed) for last 3 years with Home ownership documents).

I am not sure if any RQ issue will come or not but so far nothing and call center rep says there is no issues in the file.

Curious2010

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Toronto ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2009
Doc's Request.
03-09-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
15-10-2009
Med's Request
21-04-2010
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2010
LANDED..........
10-06-2011
Thanks,That means everyone on this routine, to them have some issues.. and will not proceed till they are clear on it. To me its bad to be on this email AOR recipient list.

hehemie2

Aug 4, 2011
Curious2010 said:
Thanks,That means everyone on this routine, to them have some issues.. and will not proceed till they are clear on it. To me its bad to be on this email AOR recipient list.
Relax...everyone should clear it no matter email AOR or regular AOR.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does any applicant who received AOR by e-mail has any of following issues ?

1. Frequent travel history (100 days+ in last 4 years)
2. Came to Canada earlier before landing as PR
3. Self-employed
4. Name change/correction issue

Just to find out a common ground why they are issuing AOR by e-mail to few applicants while 95% are receiving AOR by post mail. I suspect e-mail AOR applicant may find delay in processing as the assigned officer may take some time and possibly avoid issuing a RQ before give clearance and transfer file to the local office..

Nov 4, 2014
Hi,

I dont think above analysis is correct. I dont have any of the above...though I was out of country for around 180 days but in one trip and not frequent trips. I believe its only PILOT for new processing and it started only in/after June after new bill therefore does not have any connection with issues in application. Also people who are on old processing also get RQ and no credible proof that people who got AOR in email are getting RQs or queries just that their status is not available online n which might be technical issue at CIC side and as some people mentioned on this forum CIC said that ecas for this category should be available by end of November.

Thanks,

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it is random. My friend I applied on same day. Received by CIC -Sydney same day. He got postal AOR and I got email AOR.

If you want to analyze
We both have similar timelines but different local office.
We both have travelled USA/another countries multiple times.
Both used degree from US for English language requirement.
Almost exact same application.

So my friends hang on. Probably email-AOR applicants will get test invite soon. :)

I have a request to all email-AOR recipient, if you receive any communication (e-CAS access/e-mail/postal mail/RQ/Test invite) please update on this thread so all of us can compare our situation. Thanks