+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicants on new routine (App no. C000XXXXX and email AOR)

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello fellow Lab rats ;D, good news.. Just called cic they told me that file has been transferred to Montreal's local office !

catchvb

Oct 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
Hello fellow Lab rats ;D, good news.. Just called cic they told me that file has been transferred to Montreal's local office !
I wish and sincerely hope that is true. My experience (personal and reading on this forum ) is CIC agents say whatever they feel like.90% time they have no clue.
I am sure if you call same day 5 times and talk to 5 different CIC agents you will get 5 different answers.

I really wish we all get our e-Cas activated or get test invite soon. Waiting as LAB RAT sucks :)

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:
I wish and sincerely hope that is true. My experience (personal and reading on this forum ) is CIC agents say whatever they feel like.90% time they have no clue.
I am sure if you call same day 5 times and talk to 5 different CIC agents you will get 5 different answers.

I really wish we all get our e-Cas activated or get test invite soon. Waiting as LAB RAT sucks :)
Well, on the 22nd I called twice and both agents said app was in process and still in sydney. Today I called only once, I was asking about the ecas access. The lady was nice, pulled my info and said I should be able to access it "soon", and that she can see that they have my file in Montreal. I asked about the date of the transfer, she said she doesn't know, but she knows for sure it's there.
But you're right, i'll call again tomorrow to double check.

Windsor_PhD

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yr97 said:
Well, on the 22nd I called twice and both agents said app was in process and still in sydney. Today I called only once, I was asking about the ecas access. The lady was nice, pulled my info and said I should be able to access it "soon", and that she can see that they have my file in Montreal. I asked about the date of the transfer, she said she doesn't know, but she knows for sure it's there.
But you're right, i'll call again tomorrow to double check.
Is the application number the same as file number? or are those totally different things?

yuomap1120

May 3, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
catchvb said:

Agree with that coz i called 3x today and different answer.. first my file is open but pending.. second agent told m opened and in process.. third agent, he cant find my application, nothing in the system and advise me to send another application..

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuomap1120 said:
Agree with that coz i called 3x today and different answer.. first my file is open but pending.. second agent told m opened and in process.. third agent, he cant find my application, nothing in the system and advise me to send another application..
agree...
called twice, first time told me in process, second time told me waiting to be processed. now i just don't feel like waiting for 10 minutes and just getting an approximate answer...

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jrjayl said:
agree...
called twice, first time told me in process, second time told me waiting to be processed. now i just don't feel like waiting for 10 minutes and just getting an approximate answer...
Mmmm... Well, a few applicants from end of July under the old routine have their received line disappear which likely means their file was transferred to local office... And I didn't even ask the agent abt the file transfer, she just told me why would she make that up ?!
Anyway, i tried calling again but the system is overloaded and would take my call.

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuomap1120 said:
This sucks man! Shouldn't be a way to report them or something ? Cause that's not just being lazy or uninformed, they're intentionally providing false information on a specific application. Aren't they breaking any laws/rules by that ?

yr97

Apr 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, I guess you guys were right! I called again today and the agent told me that the application is in process but still in Sydney!!
That's absolutely meaningless.. There's no point of calling CIC then.

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Hello August applicants,

Be patient. I believe we all should be "in process" next few weeks.

Cheers,

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexdive said:
Hello August applicants,

Be patient. I believe we all should be "in process" next few weeks.

Cheers,
According to the fact that you have received email AOR, you might not be able to view eCAS for at least another month.
until CIC "feels like" fixing it.

Iebo

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
I am not happy with AOR via Email :(

Something wrong going on :-\

What do you think guys?

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Iebo said:
I am not happy with AOR via Email :(

Something wrong going on :-\

What do you think guys?
Me either but let's see may be something good's gonna happen to us!