Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
Nomination.....
26-09-2012
Shabnam_m said:
That's exactly what I don't understand!
Yes, we did provide police certificates along with our application.
Actually there is something you can do, I did it about 4 months ago and I got my PCC in a week.
send the scan of your current PCC letter to your family, ask them to go to the police department (NOT Police +10) and ask them to retrieve your finger print and issue another PCC letter for you. it actually should take about a week

Shabnam_m

Apr 27, 2012
Dani1982 said:
Actually there is something you can do, I did it about 4 months ago and I got my PCC in a week.
send the scan of your current PCC letter to your family, ask them to go to the police department (NOT Police +10) and ask them to retrieve your finger print and issue another PCC letter for you. it actually should take about a week
This is amazing Dani1982!!
Can I ask in which city you did it? Tehran?
My hometown is Ahwaz, hopefully it works there too.

And also, what do you exactly mean by police department? :)

hossein61

Apr 17, 2012
Guys! I've just received the document request email for a bank statement and a police certificate, finally. I had gotten a PCC in the last visit from my country on May 2012. I think, since nothing is mentioned about expiry date on the PCC and also its issue date is after the application date, it would be OK. What do you think buddies?

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hossein61 said:
Guys! I've just received the document request email for a bank statement and a police certificate, finally. I had gotten a PCC in the last visit from my country on May 2012. I think, since nothing is mentioned about expiry date on the PCC and also its issue date is after the application date, it would be OK. What do you think buddies?
Congrat! Should be okay since PCCs are valid for 1 year from the date of issue according to the CIC website. Apparently, they are quickly moving and already have started processing mid January applications. I would expect receiving something within 2 month.

JBR

Jul 7, 2010
Hi guys, I have also been asked to submit banking history and proof of funds. This has become fairly routine now. Nothing to do with the applicants nationality. I have been given 30 days time to respond.

I need some advice. I am short of the required 11K amount by about 3k. I had loaned my brother 2.5 K in december and he is also in Canada. So we have bank transaction records. I am planning to ask him for the money, which he will return. I hope this doesn't count as a "sketchy" deal when I show CIC my proof of funds. What do you guys think?

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
Dani1982 said:
If you are from Tehran, what the address is for the police department? Is it the one located in "pole choobi"?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
JBR said:
Hi guys, I have also been asked to submit banking history and proof of funds. This has become fairly routine now. Nothing to do with the applicants nationality. I have been given 30 days time to respond.

I need some advice. I am short of the required 11K amount by about 3k. I had loaned my brother 2.5 K in december and he is also in Canada. So we have bank transaction records. I am planning to ask him for the money, which he will return. I hope this doesn't count as a "sketchy" deal when I show CIC my proof of funds. What do you guys think?
That's good. 3 request for bank history today already! So glad to see things moving along!

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
aidina said:
Why 3? Who else than JBR and Hossein?
Supergoldenfish.

websphereguy

Mar 28, 2012
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
TyrusX said:
Supergoldenfish.
I won't be surprise that you'll get something by this week or next Ty.

(fingers cross)

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
JBR said:

hey congrats!..did they ask you for an updated PCC??....iwould put the above in writing and send it in to them along with ur bank records...then i don't think it'll be an issue :)

hossein61

Apr 17, 2012
I have a question. In the Doc. request email they have mentioned:

- "Proof of funds: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations. Evidence of account activity for the past six months must also be submitted."

I was wondering if the six months bank statement is enough? What does the first part mean? (evidence of ...)

anjuku

Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo (now transferred to Ottawa)
NOC Code......
4011 and 4012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2012
Doc's Request.
16-05-2013
Nomination.....
25-04-2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION (OVERALL BAND SCORE 8.5)
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
23-05-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-06-2013; Passports sent in on 22-06- 2013; Passports received by ottawa on 25-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
visas received on July 9, 2013
LANDED..........
July 10, 2013
hossein61 said:

- "Proof of funds: Please provide evidence of funds which are completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations. Evidence of account activity for the past six months must also be submitted."

I was wondering if the six months bank statement is enough? What does the first part mean? (evidence of ...)
by proof of funds i believe they mean the letter from your bank stating that so and so has a savings bank acct with this branch sinc XX date and as of today the current balance is XXCDN$...alternatively, if you are using fixed deposit receipts, i guess those would be considered proof of funds provided they bear your name, the date the fixed deposit was put and the term of the fixed deposit...

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
hossein61 said:

Balance and account history for the last 6 month.

hossein61

Apr 17, 2012
anjuku said:
by proof of funds i believe they mean the letter from your bank stating that so and so has a savings bank acct with this branch sinc XX date and as of today the current balance is XXCDN$...alternatively, if you are using fixed deposit receipts, i guess those would be considered proof of funds provided they bear your name, the date the fixed deposit was put and the term of the fixed deposit...
Thanks anjuku and aidina!