+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from PhD program after 5 Nov, 2011 connect here to get status

ngag

Mar 9, 2012
I GOT THE REFUSAL E-MAIL TODAY. BTY I AM FROM EGYPT. ANY SUGGESTIONS FRIENDS ?

Dear ...

I have now completed the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa as a skilled worker. I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (37.5 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and

c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements. You chose not to submit any letters of reference which specified your job duties and responsibilities for your experience as a Teaching Assistant. As such, I could not determine if you had performed the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties for these occupations. This list of duties contained in your letter of reference from ..... do not match the actions described in the lead statement nor a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code you chose – NOC 1222, Executive Assistant. As such, I cannot accept this as evidence of skilled work experience as per subsection 75(2)(b) and (c).

Subsection 75(3) states that if a foreign national fails to meet these requirements, the application shall be refused and no further assessment is required. I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements.

Subsection 11(1) of the Act states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Sincerely,

Case Officer

Citizenship and Immigration Canada

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
First: -03-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
ngag said:
I GOT THE REFUSAL E-MAIL TODAY. BTY I AM FROM EGYPT. ANY SUGGESTIONS FRIENDS ?
I am not satisfied that you meet these requirements. You chose not to submit any letters of reference which specified your job duties and responsibilities for your experience as a Teaching Assistant. As such, I could not determine if you had performed the actions described in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties for these occupations. This list of duties contained in your letter of reference from ..... do not match the actions described in the lead statement nor a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code you chose – NOC 1222, Executive Assistant. As such, I cannot accept this as evidence of skilled work experience as per subsection 75(2)(b) and (c).
I'm sorry you got rejected. But why didn't you submit proof of you responsabilities? Try asking for a few days so you can provide them with that. Seek help from your Uni.

eliteqing

Nov 26, 2012
Hi, I am a newbie in this thread,
I have an serious problem,

I have just sent my application out a few days ago,
and today I receive a call from my VISA card company saying my VISA card have been used by someone else; therefore they will send me a new card with NEW card number!!

However, I already send my application package with the old, now useless, credit card.
What should I do?

I have called the CPP office several times, no one answer the phone.
:(

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
eliteqing said:
Hi, I am a newbie in this thread,
I have an serious problem,

I have just sent my application out a few days ago,
and today I receive a call from my VISA card company saying my VISA card have been used by someone else; therefore they will send me a new card with NEW card number!!

However, I already send my application package with the old, now useless, credit card.
What should I do?

I have called the CPP office several times, no one answer the phone.
:(
Send them an e-mail. Info on my signature. FAQ.

eliteqing

Nov 26, 2012
TyrusX said:
Send them an e-mail. Info on my signature. FAQ.
Thank you for the quick response.

Is an email good enough? What about if they do not found my email before they are looking into my case? What about if they are not able to connect my email together with my application package?

Do I need to send another mail with only the new payment form to CPP Sydney, NS?

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
eliteqing said:
Thank you for the quick response.

Is an email good enough? What about if they do not found my email before they are looking into my case? What about if they are not able to connect my email together with my application package?

Do I need to send another mail with only the new payment form to CPP Sydney, NS?
We never had a case like this, so I'm guessing you have to count on a bit of luck. Since you have not file number still, they may not even find your application.
You should actually send an e-mail to CIC, since it seems you didn't get your application in process yet. Any other ideas guys?

Shabnam_m

Apr 27, 2012
Hey guys

Do you know what will happen if we couldn't provide some of the requested documents in the provided period of time? (in our case 60 days)

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
Shabnam_m said:
Hey guys

Do you know what will happen if we couldn't provide some of the requested documents in the provided period of time? (in our case 60 days)
you can request them an extension, just explain why. Let them know ASAP.

aidina

Nov 21, 2012
Those who have got an e-mail from Ottawa these days, may you please check your e-case to see if any new line like "we started processing your application on..." has been added or not.

AF___

Star Member
Feb 1, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-12
Doc's Request.
09-01-13
Med's Request
22-03-13
Med's Done....
06-04-13
Passport Req..
22-11-13
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-13
aidina said:
Those who have got an e-mail from Ottawa these days, may you please check your e-case to see if any new line like "we started processing your application on..." has been added or not.
no change for me!

Dani1982

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2012
Nomination.....
26-09-2012
Shabnam_m said:
This is amazing Dani1982!!
Can I ask in which city you did it? Tehran?
My hometown is Ahwaz, hopefully it works there too.

And also, what do you exactly mean by police department? :)
I did it in Kerman and by police department I mean "Aaghaahi".

TyrusX

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent with application
http://www.cruelandunusual.ca/#!canada/c1enr

Mukam

Oct 23, 2012
JBR, Supergoldfish and Hossein can you please share how much money did you show in your bank account when you initially applied?

Uwindsor2009

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Guys I am little bit confuse ?

What is NOC Code for researcg assistant/Graduate teaching assistant

Is it 4122 or 4012 ??
what is the difference between there two link

http://www30.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2006/Profile.aspx?val=4&val1=4122

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/noc/english/noc/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=4&val1=4012&val65=*