+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I don't understand how Accra is stamping passports from other visa offices but won't send PPR from their own office.

I'm really trying to understand. Doesn't make sense. Because clearly they're not short staffed.

My thinking is that there's a policy in place to clear the backlog in Sydney and Ottawa before attending to other visa offices. But then again, I've seen PPRs from Paris, London and a couple others although they're few PPRs.

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I don't understand how Accra is stamping passports from other visa offices but won't send PPR from their own office.

I'm really trying to understand. Doesn't make sense. Because clearly they're not short staffed.

My thinking is that there's a policy in place to clear the backlog in Sydney and Ottawa before attending to other visa offices. But then again, I've seen PPRs from Paris, London and a couple others although they're few PPRs.
My brother, even me I’m not understanding. It’s frustrating, the lack of communication. Other VOs are working, even Montreal and Singapore.

Reactions: Cadlady

Slickuche

Nov 20, 2021
Hello everyone, I just joined this forum. My AOR was October 2020. I just applied for my GCMS notes in order to know where my application is at. My Medicals expired in august 2020, should I do redo it or wait for a remed request?

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I think in January they still had the plan of issuing PPRs. But stopped suddenly, maybe they were asked to stop. It’s to get them to awaken now.

Reactions: Maxybaba