+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
Hello all.
Need a little help/advise please.
I'm a paper based applicant with 3 dependents and we're all outland.
We just did upfront medicals and I would like to know how to submit it via webform.
What information should I enter on the webform and should I raise a separate webform for each person or send all on a single form.
Thanks.

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello all.
Need a little help/advise please.
I'm a paper based applicant with 3 dependents and we're all outland.
We just did upfront medicals and I would like to know how to submit it via webform.
What information should I enter on the webform and should I raise a separate webform for each person or send all on a single form.
Thanks.
One webform is enough for you all. The webform is pretty straight forward. When u get to the last part, you would be required to add documents, then attach the 4 medical forms. And click upload.

Jotemsi

Jul 5, 2019
NOC Code......
A
Visa application, tracking ID No. The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. </ P> Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC.

I received the above mail from VFS. Does it mean my passport has been stamped?

Reactions: Abtols

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Na wa o, I just saw the news. Accra that’s snoring before now that Canada as ban Nigeria from entering their country due to covid shey Accra will not enter coma like this loool. O ti su mi (I’m tired ) I can’t believe it will be 3 years of waiting in February. Hmm

Reactions: Cadlady

coldblood

Sep 9, 2021
Na wa o, I just saw the news. Accra that’s snoring before now that Canada as ban Nigeria from entering their country due to covid shey Accra will not enter coma like this loool. O ti su mi (I’m tired ) I can’t believe it will be 3 years of waiting in February. Hmm
see waiting since dec 2019 and now battling accra vo incompetence and now a ban which includes nigeria just makes me weak and angry. like u said, accra will enter coma with happiness. so we have to look and hope for 2022 again. what a terrible way to live.

Reactions: klausmike

GW007

May 22, 2020
For your well-being and sanity, I would advise everyone to find a way to put aside for now all the back and forth with Accra VO/ Canada..... Try to occupy yourself with other stuff to avert anxiety & depression....God will see everyone through...

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
For your well-being and sanity, I would advise everyone to find a way to put aside for now all the back and forth with Accra VO/ Canada..... Try to occupy yourself with other stuff to avert anxiety & depression....God will see everyone through...
That’s the best way, but it’s crazy tho. If they can just give the pr and tell us not to land yet, we won’t mind.. at least we will know the wait it over

Reactions: Alicia Belle

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Anxiety & depression is real . Thanks for the advice