+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Cadlady

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
see waiting since dec 2019 and now battling accra vo incompetence and now a ban which includes nigeria just makes me weak and angry. like u said, accra will enter coma with happiness. so we have to look and hope for 2022 again. what a terrible way to live.
Really terrible.

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
Na wa o, I just saw the news. Accra that’s snoring before now that Canada as ban Nigeria from entering their country due to covid shey Accra will not enter coma like this loool. O ti su mi (I’m tired ) I can’t believe it will be 3 years of waiting in February. Hmm

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Compliments of the season everyone.

I have just received remedical which I must complete in 30 days. Qlife is booked till 27th Jan.

Please advise.

Thanks
Congratulations! U should take your medical request form to qlife and let them know u have 30 days to submit. They would surely get u a date within that time frame. Good luck!!

Reactions: Alicia Belle

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
I see most people from Accra VO are getting re-medical requests. I pray we all have movements on our files this season.
Most ke? Where are the rest?

There's just one from this morning and she's PNP.

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
I’ve read of like 4 people who have gotten theirs today. May 2020 and Oct 2020 AOR. From Facebook and WhatsApp group.
From AVO? This is good to hear. Do you know if they are getting ADR for POF? That is something Accra loves to request for.

Deyo

Aug 4, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
AOR Received.
3rd May, 2019
Compliments of the season everyone.

I have just received remedical which I must complete in 30 days. Qlife is booked till 27th Jan.

Please advise.

Thanks
This is some good news for a Friday.

I think you can send an email to both IOM and Qlife with your medical request form and one of them will find a spot you. But from what I've read, it will likely be towards the end of the 30days deadline.

Did you get ADR for POF as well?

Last edited:
Reactions: Alicia Belle