+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

GW007

May 22, 2020
Good morning everyone, please I need help this morning any suggestions you have I will really appreciate. So a friends of mine is applying for student visa and she accidentally put in wrong answers for her security questions when login, now the account it locked and it says it can’t be recovered online anymore. As anyone experienced such or knows how we can go about it. I also researched that if we open another one we have a risk of losing both accounts. Please help
Below is a past Post by IRCC:

"If your account is locked, you'll be able to access it again in 24 hours. Note that if you forgot the answers to your security questions, you'll have to make a new account and link your application from it"

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Below is a past Post by IRCC:

"If your account is locked, you'll be able to access it again in 24 hours. Note that if you forgot the answers to your security questions, you'll have to make a new account and link your application from it"
Thank you

Oct 22, 2021
Dearall I was asked to send my passport documents for Canada PR straight to Accra Ghana through DHL which I did and on 1 Nov.2021 DHL delivered but since then, I haven't heard anything. DHL only collected money for sending and said I should come back later for return when passport pick up is ready.

Pls has anyone sent PR documents directly to Accra Ghana before.
If yes, will Ghana office notify me by mail when passport is ready?
Or should I paid VFS to return it even though I did not send it through them?

Oct 22, 2021
Dear all I was asked to send my passport documents for Canada PR straight to Accra Ghana through DHL which I did and on 1 Nov.2021 DHL delivered but since then, I haven't heard anything. DHL only collected money for sending and said I should come back later for return when passport pick up is ready.

Oct 22, 2021
From my own experience, VFS is slower than DHL. I sent via VFS and it took 3-4weeks before I got my passport. But all my friends who used DHL got theirs in 2weeks, some less. So be patient. Have u tracked ur progress yet? What is it saying? It was processed in Lagos vac office and forwarded to vac Accra or has it changed to being processed in vac Accra?

Dearall I was asked to send my passport documents for Canada PR straight to Accra Ghana through DHL which I did and on 1 Nov.2021 DHL delivered but since then, I haven't heard anything. DHL only collected money for sending and said I should come back later for return when passport pick up is ready.

Reactions: NgyCanada