mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Mine is a start up visa.
Aor. Jan 2 2020
Biometrics request. jan 6 2020
Biometrics done. jan 8
Address Oct 20 2020 sch A, pof, PCC etc
Address Aug. 29th 2021. All forms again/ progress report.
Address sept 13th ielts/renewed passport
Medical request sept 13th
Adress sept 24th. LOE
Medical done oct 4th
Medical passed oct 12th
PAL oct 16th
Ppr oct 21st

Reactions: Emprexx and Abtols

Teacher I.T

May 25, 2021
If my memory is correct, the last time AVO issued PPR to non-spousal applications was in November, 2020. Let's hope by next month they'll issue PPRs again.

Seems like IRCC focus right now is
Sydney/NDVO - PNP
COR - India

Hopefully AVO starts to issue next month.
we said this last month, I am hoping for a good news as soon as possible

Newuser2021

Mar 13, 2021
Hi,
Please can someone assist me with the correct account for package transmission fee.
Secondly is it to be paid by only the primary applicant or both primary and secondary applicants.
Thank you in anticipation.

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
I think there is no need for that since your PR is already approved.... However, when you travel to Canada you need to show proof of funds at the time.
Hi. Can the proof of funds required when landing in Canada be a Naira Statement of Account?

7fifty

Mar 22, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, is someone here that applied for the 2019 Parents and Grandparents PR stream? My parents have completed their biometrics in Nov 2019 and since then, no other request or update until now. I have tried reaching out to Accra VO but nothing! No medical request...even applied for gcms notes, nothing yet! I am worried...anyone in the same situation?

NgyCanada

Sep 11, 2021
Been an ardent reader on this platform for a while now. But active member of the Start up forum. Also been thinking if Accra was issuing visa at all except for student and spousal visa. I guess they have started working fully. My ppr came today.
Start up visa AOR jan 2. Lets keep the hope alive. This canada journey is not for the feeble mind at all. Somebody can develop bp sef unto this matter.Checking mail and cic ac every hour, reading through numerous forums just to get an update. I pray we'll all get there. Stay blessed.
Congratulations

Reactions: mosmo

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Good morning everyone, please I need help this morning any suggestions you have I will really appreciate. So a friends of mine is applying for student visa and she accidentally put in wrong answers for her security questions when login, now the account it locked and it says it can’t be recovered online anymore. As anyone experienced such or knows how we can go about it. I also researched that if we open another one we have a risk of losing both accounts. Please help

Reactions: Photogirl