+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I need a little help here please.
For applicants from Nigeria, when you receive a Medical Request, is there a way to have it done quickly, possibly within a week or two?
I ask because when you try to book appointment with a registered panel physician, all dates are usually completely booked for as far as 3 months.
What I did was write/call qlife told them about the timeline given by IRCC, appealed to them to reschedule my appointment to an earlier date and that worked...

Reactions: alex123ng

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
No. Never done medicals before.
I'm contemplating I might get MR soon, so I'm being proactive. I'm based in Nigeria, but problem is all the panel physicians here are fully booked for the next 2-3 months. My application is already 25 months now and I'm thinking how to avoid wasting more time when I do get MR.
What stream is your application?

You've never done medical before and your application is already 25 months now? Something doesn't seem right here.

alex123ng

Star Member
Oct 11, 2016
What stream is your application?

You've never done medical before and your application is already 25 months now? Something doesn't seem right here.
Outland paper based applicant.
AR - Sept 2019
AOR - NOV 2019
Still waiting for MR
Was made to believe that upfront medical is not advisable for paper based applicants.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Alot of ppr for PNP mostly Indians. Recently.

Anyone from Accra ?

I don't know if I need to do a third medicals. My last remed was passed Jan, 2021. Gosh I'm soo fed up. . Anyone in the same shoes
Accra didn't get the memo to start processing and finalising outland applications. They think there's still a travel restriction.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Accra didn't get the memo to start processing and finalising outland applications. They think there's still a travel restriction.
LOL, how do we get the message across to them, they need to finalise ASAP!!! A lot of expired CoPR holders are still waiting!!!

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Really, Good to hear. When did your medical expire? How did you know it has been extended? How long did they extend it for?
It expired in Feb 2020, I did remed December 2020 but I didn’t send it to them till until March because I didn’t know I had too and they never responded to it. In July I logged in and I noticed they said medical passes July 2021. I don’t think it’s the Medicals I did, because that was December and I have requested for 2 gcms notes since then, it always says Medicals expired.