+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Ngc

Oct 1, 2021
Dearall I was asked to send my passport documents for Canada PR straight to Accra Ghana through DHL which I did and on 1 Nov.2021 DHL delivered but since then, I haven't heard anything. DHL only collected money for sending and said I should come back later for return when passport pick up is ready.

Pls has anyone sent PR documents directly to Accra Ghana before.
If yes, will Ghana office notify me by mail when passport is ready?
Or should I paid VFS to return it even though I did not send it through them?
Did u pay the visa fee to vfs Ghana and sent along the documents?also did you email Vfs Ghana ? Cos if u did both and dhlbhas delivered they will send u tracking number.

Oyinakin

Nov 9, 2020
I have not heard from them. There seems to be little or no activity.
I may be wrong though.
Ottawa VO seems to be the only VO issuing PPR for now. People from various threads have been receiving PPR from Ottawa. Initially it was Sydney, then Ottawa. Let's hope Accra will resume that soon as well too.

Reactions: NgyCanada

Jotemsi

Jul 5, 2019
NOC Code......
A
Hello everyone, I got my PPR last week and sent my passport via Ups to VFS Lekki (already tracked as delivered to VFS). What's the average wait time to receive my passport back? I'm resuming in school so my flight is booked for Dec. 27th. Is it safe to assume I'll have gotten my passport back before that date?

Reactions: Alicia Belle

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello everyone, I got my PPR last week and sent my passport via Ups to VFS Lekki (already tracked as delivered to VFS). What's the average wait time to receive my passport back? I'm resuming in school so my flight is booked for Dec. 27th. Is it safe to assume I'll have gotten my passport back before that date?
All things being equal, yes.

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Pple with multiple passports. Did anybody experience a situation where for example 4 out of 5 trackers say passport is dispatched to VAC from Canada Visa Office Accra while 1 passport is still saying Under process at visa office for over a week now. Same application for the 5. Is it possible 1 passport was left behind or tracker for that 1 not updated by mistake.

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Please whose application has ever gotten rejected because of missing birth certificate of one of the kids without an ADR? How can we go about it? We need help! #askingforafriend