+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Oyinakin

Nov 9, 2020
Mine was extended as well, though the extension was requested for while my file was with HKVO( I saw this in the gcms notes). The request was for PA and myself but it was only granted for me. It expired Dec 2020, and was extended for a year till Dec 2021.

Don't know if this counts being that primary VO is Accra but extension was requested by HKVO

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Mine was extended as well, though the extension was requested for while my file was with HKVO( I saw this in the gcms notes). The request was for PA and myself but it was only granted for me. It expired Dec 2020, and was extended for a year till Dec 2021.

Don't know if this counts being that primary VO is Accra but extension was requested by HKVO
Hkvo is also my secondary, I haven’t requested another gcms note to know if they requested it or accra did it. I’m so tired

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
If my memory is correct, the last time AVO issued PPR to non-spousal applications was in November, 2020. Let's hope by next month they'll issue PPRs again.

Seems like IRCC focus right now is
Sydney/NDVO - PNP
COR - India

Hopefully AVO starts to issue next month.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
If my memory is correct, the last time AVO issued PPR to non-spousal applications was in November, 2020. Let's hope by next month they'll issue PPRs again.

Seems like IRCC focus right now is
Sydney/NDVO - PNP
COR - India

Hopefully AVO starts to issue next month.
Hopefully, I sent them an email this week no response yet. Just the regular auto response

mosmo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
Been an ardent reader on this platform for a while now. But active member of the Start up forum. Also been thinking if Accra was issuing visa at all except for student and spousal visa. I guess they have started working fully. My ppr came today.
Start up visa AOR jan 2. Lets keep the hope alive. This canada journey is not for the feeble mind at all. Somebody can develop bp sef unto this matter.Checking mail and cic ac every hour, reading through numerous forums just to get an update. I pray we'll all get there. Stay blessed.

Oyinakin

Nov 9, 2020
Been an ardent reader on this platform for a while now. But active member of the Start up forum. Also been thinking if Accra was issuing visa at all except for student and spousal visa. I guess they have started working fully. My ppr came today.
Start up visa AOR jan 2. Lets keep the hope alive. This canada journey is not for the feeble mind at all. Somebody can develop bp sef unto this matter.Checking mail and cic ac every hour, reading through numerous forums just to get an update. I pray we'll all get there. Stay blessed.
Wow, nice one. Congratulations.

Reactions: mosmo

Meka290

Star Member
May 12, 2021
Pls how long did it take you to get your visa from Accra.I got PPR yesterday and I submitted to vfs today

Ngc

Oct 1, 2021
Congratulations. Pls share your timelines

Reactions: mosmo

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Congratulations
Congratulations, this is the kinda news I have been waiting for. Please share your timeline