+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

saaddiction

Jan 5, 2018
Sorry, one more question. How many days did it take DHL to get you your passports after authorising them?
My request for collection was Friday afternoon, so dhl couldn't take any action till Monday. Passport was picked up on Monday and I received it on Thursday and thats because I'm in Abuja, it would probably be a day earlier if you are in Lagos.

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
My request for collection was Friday afternoon, so dhl couldn't take any action till Monday. Passport was picked up on Monday and I received it on Thursday and thats because I'm in Abuja, it would probably be a day earlier if you are in Lagos.
Thank you very much.

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
People...kindly advise.
Passport received Dec 18.
Approved Jan 11.
Up till today, Jan 21, no PUM!
I have missed an important company program because of his delay.

Is this delay normal from Accra?

M4Mo

Nov 13, 2017
Congratulations to all who have received their COPR like I did.

I just have questions for members who have experience travelling to Canada when my passport is about to expire. Will I have issues with some Airlines if I only have a month or less validity remaining on my passport?

Also one way tickets seems to be as expensive if not more than return tickets. Please let me know your experiences with these. I appreciate all feedback.

Thanks,

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
Folks..when an application shows as 'Approved' in CIC account, is it that passports have been stamped that same day?
My app has been approved since Jan 11 and still waiting for PUM. Previous mails to AVO have not been replied.

sehulugh

Nov 1, 2017
Folks..when an application shows as 'Approved' in CIC account, is it that passports have been stamped that same day?
My app has been approved since Jan 11 and still waiting for PUM. Previous mails to AVO have not been replied.
I am currently in India and had to send my passport to Accra from there, got my approval on the 17th of January and need my passport back as my flight back to Naija is for 17th February, hope I don't get stranded waiting for pickup mail

canada-dream

Aug 5, 2017
Hello guys, after Ppr when sending your passport do you have to include the IMM008 even if family composition has not changed.

flakies

Jul 23, 2014
Hi everyone, is there anyone here whose file is being processed in Accra? I am a PNP outland applicant and I thought my application will be processed in London visa office as it is with majority of the people from Nigeria, I was however surprised to find that it is being processed in Accra! And after 204 days now, I am still stuck at NA2 so would like to find out the trend from others in Accra.

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
I am currently in India and had to send my passport to Accra from there, got my approval on the 17th of January and need my passport back as my flight back to Naija is for 17th February, hope I don't get stranded waiting for pickup mail
You should have emailed CIC to notify them of your location and request to send your passport to the nearest visa office..in this case NDVO.
Hopefully you'll get it before February 17.

sehulugh

Nov 1, 2017
You should have emailed CIC to notify them of your location and request to send your passport to the nearest visa office..in this case NDVO.
Hopefully you'll get it before February 17.
Thanks, I actually did but the reply came only when I had already sent my passport to Accra and added a letter explaining why I need the passport back on time, also added my flight Itinerary, sent them a mail yesterday to expedite action hope they will respond promptly this time around.

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hi everyone, is there anyone here whose file is being processed in Accra? I am a PNP outland applicant and I thought my application will be processed in London visa office as it is with majority of the people from Nigeria, I was however surprised to find that it is being processed in Accra! And after 204 days now, I am still stuck at NA2 so would like to find out the trend from others in Accra.

My application is also at Accra Visa Office.l am of Express Entry AOR 8 June and NA2 and today makes it 230 days for me.l have sent mails and raise CSEs.They only responded once that my file was in queue foe review that was when l had just crossed 180 days.Since then till date no response,no update.l am just watching now.

gbolahan01

Nov 26, 2017
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-10-2017
Med's Request
01-11-2017
Passport Req..
30/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2018
Please hiw long did it take dhl to notify you that they had picked up your document from Accra? I'm yet to get any mail from them
i got a tracking number..so i was able to track it!

sehulugh

Nov 1, 2017
Any PUM yet? still waiting too and growing impatient

Kuks87

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
Quick question:
Did anyone upload their Ghanaian police report upfront or included a ducoument requesting a letter from CIC.