+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

MarWil

Jan 3, 2018
You are supposed to obtain that info from your dispatching agency...
For example I used DHL and they supplied me with the day, time and the name of embassy agent who received my documents... So you start counting from that day...
In fact with DHL they give you a tracking number... You can only obtain info on submission and reception with DHL... Not details of processing...

Cashiano2

Jan 31, 2018
In fact with DHL they give you a tracking number... You can only obtain info on submission and reception with DHL... Not details of processing...
Thanks. I used VFS so I could not get those info. They have the option of tracking your application though and currently it shows processing. I wanted to find out how long that takes

DML

May 25, 2016
Thanks. I used VFS so I could not get those info. They have the option of tracking your application though and currently it shows processing. I wanted to find out how long that takes
You should get a mail from VFS anytime from now that ur passport is ready for pick up. Good luck! and Congratulations

Ambidextrause

May 5, 2017
I guess that officer's name is EVANS OWUSU-DERY too.

You are supposed to obtain that info from your dispatching agency...
For example I used DHL and they supplied me with the day, time and the name of embassy agent who received my documents... So you start counting from that day...

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Good Morning, Medical for sponsorship/permanent residence was submitted December 1st 2017. Ecas status says "medicals received", and VO is Accra. How long is it supposed to take to get a passport request? Anyone? Please help

MarWil

Jan 3, 2018
Good Morning, Medical for sponsorship/permanent residence was submitted December 1st 2017. Ecas status says "medicals received", and VO is Accra. How long is it supposed to take to get a passport request? Anyone? Please help
Officially, it is about 3months... But sometimes could be less or more depending on how much time you spent before receiving the medical request... Mine took 5months plus 5days before passport request after waiting for over 14months for medical request.... Hmmmm... Not to scare you but that was my reality... But with prayer you can overcome... God help you...

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Officially, it is about 3months... But sometimes could be less or more depending on how much time you spent before receiving the medical request... Mine took 5months plus 5days before passport request after waiting for over 14months for medical request.... Hmmmm... Not to scare you but that was my reality... But with prayer you can overcome... God help you...
Lord have mercy thats ridiculous? I thought the new rules ensure that each application does not exceed a year? They've asked for back ground check, schedule A etc My application started processing May 25th

donchik

Star Member
May 29, 2017
What application was this please? Sponsorship?? We have had no issues since we re-submitted in april, 14 months for medical that sounds a bit....odd