+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

DML

May 25, 2016
Did DHL inform you they picked up the passport and did they send you a tracking number after they picked up the passport and COPR?
After the PUM, I went to DHL office with it to authorise them for the pick up. No tracking number was given but passport came 3 days after.

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
After the PUM, I went to DHL office with it to authorise them for the pick up. No tracking number was given but passport came 3 days after.
Ok. Thanks. This EE application has been a true test of my patience. But it's all over sha. Thank God.

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
PUM comes directly to ur mail from Accra visa office. Congrats on ur approval but I will advise you send them an email for update on your application hopefully that will trigger d PUM. Got PUM after sending mail for an update, 5 days post approval.
I agree with the email thing. I got my application approved 2 days after mailing to remind them I'd sent the passport to them. I also got PUM a day after sending an email asking how I'd retrieve my passport post-application.

Cashiano2

Jan 31, 2018
I agree with the email thing. I got my application approved 2 days after mailing to remind them I'd sent the passport to them. I also got PUM a day after sending an email asking how I'd retrieve my passport post-application.
Please can you send a format of your first mail to them so can do the same.
I've been waiting since on the 15th yet no approval in my cic account yet

yemisi

Mar 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
03/03/2017
Doc's Request.
10/07/2017
Nomination.....
Yes
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10/07/2017
Med's Done....
25/07/2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
15-01-18
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-18
LANDED..........
No
Please ,I also need to see the format.My passport and those of my dependants was received on the 16th of January by Evans.I will also want to send them a mail as well but been thinking how to go about it.

yemisi

Mar 4, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
03/03/2017
Doc's Request.
10/07/2017
Nomination.....
Yes
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
10/07/2017
Med's Done....
25/07/2017
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
15-01-18
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-18
LANDED..........
No
Please ,I also need to see the format.My passport and those of my dependants was received on the 16th of January by Evans.I will al

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Hello,

As per your passport request letter dated 12 January 2018, please note that the requested biodata page has since been uploaded to MyCIC.
The Review of additional documents still reads as 'We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.'

Please also note that my passport was delivered to your office on 17 January 2018, via DHL.

Best Regards

I sent this on 22nd or so. Application was approved on MyCIC 25 January. BTW, I always marked my emails as 'urgent'

Last edited:

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Please ,I also need to see the format.My passport and those of my dependants was received on the 16th of January by Evans.I will also want to send them a mail as well but been thinking how to go about it.
Hello,

As per your passport request letter dated 12 January 2018, please note that the requested biodata page has since been uploaded to MyCIC.
The Review of additional documents still reads as 'We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.'

Please also note that my passport was delivered to your office on 17 January 2018, via DHL.

Best Regards

I sent this on 22nd or so. Application was approved on MyCIC 25 January. BTW, I always marked my emails as 'urgent'

Last edited:

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
@yemisi @Cashiano2 The one I sent after approval was this. I got PUM the next day. But maybe it's all coincidental.

Hello,

MyCIC was updated a week ago to show that the application was approved and a visa issued. I am writing to inquire about the process of retrieving my passport with the visa and the COPR.

Your assistance concerning this is highly appreciated.

Best Regards

Last edited:

vanaja

Feb 6, 2018
After submitting the passport generally it will take 7 to 10 days of time to get the passport stampings .

DML

May 25, 2016
A simple message requesting an update on your application after passport submission, quoting your application no. will do.