+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

DML

May 25, 2016
Good day house, please how many days does it take for PUM to come after application gets approved on CIC profile? Mine got approved since 23rd of January but no sign of PUM

MarWil

Jan 3, 2018
Hi guys... Assuming I choose Ottawa as my destination in filling my permanent residence application, can I land at Toronto and later move to Ottawa???
Pls help...
My travel document shows Ottawa as destination...

DML

May 25, 2016
Good day house, please how many days does it take for PUM to come after application gets approved on CIC profile? Mine got approved since 23rd of January but no sign of PUM
PUM received today 30/01/2018. Thanks

Algabir

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys... Assuming I choose Ottawa as my destination in filling my permanent residence application, can I land at Toronto and later move to Ottawa???
Pls help...
My travel document shows Ottawa as destination...
You should probably avoid the risk of being disallowed landing and arrive via Ottawa.

Cashiano2

Jan 31, 2018
Please house, my online vfs tracking showed my passport is been processed since Friday 26th January. Please how much longer do I need to wait before it changes to dispatched?

Cashiano2

Jan 31, 2018
Pls what is online vrs tracking??? Pls explain...
I sent my passport through VFS to the Ghana and I was given a tracking number. It shows my application is been processed since Friday. I wanted to know how long it takes before approval.

Thanks

MarWil

Jan 3, 2018
I sent my passport through VFS to the Ghana and I was given a tracking number. It shows my application is been processed since Friday. I wanted to know how long it takes before approval.

Thanks
Normally it takes 7 to 10 days from the day of reception by the embassy...
When did you get notifications of reception???

Cashiano2

Jan 31, 2018
Normally it takes 7 to 10 days from the day of reception by the embassy...
When did you get notifications of reception???
That's the thing. I haven't gotten any notifications of reception. Is that supposed to be In my mail box or my account?

MarWil

Jan 3, 2018
That's the thing. I haven't gotten any notifications of reception. Is that supposed to be In my mail box or my account?
You are supposed to obtain that info from your dispatching agency...
For example I used DHL and they supplied me with the day, time and the name of embassy agent who received my documents... So you start counting from that day...