+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

marisu297

Jan 11, 2018
Hi pls I am a newbie. I am trying to boost my score by doing an online masters in canada. However since based on cic website canadian education is said to be one in which I would spend at least 6months in canada while on the other hand a foreign education credential is one which has been assessd by the relevant body to be accepted by immigration.
I would thus like to know if I can do an online masters in a school in canada and would this be accepted by immigration to boost my points. Bearing in mind that I would not be physicaly in canada and it would not be assessd by Wes.
If anyone has any experience i wud be grateful for assistance. Thanks.

saaddiction

Jan 5, 2018
Please hiw long did it take dhl to notify you that they had picked up your document from Accra? I'm yet to get any mail from them
You should email the agent that took your request and ask for the status of your package or betterstill your tracking number.

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Good evening people. Please is it possible to ask DHL to do a passport pick up without the PUM? It’s been 2 days since approval but no PUM yet and we need our passports back ASAP.

saaddiction

Jan 5, 2018
Good evening people. Please is it possible to ask DHL to do a passport pick up without the PUM? It’s been 2 days since approval but no PUM yet and we need our passports back ASAP.
No, you'll need to give them print out of the pum as well as an authorization letter. My pum came 3 days after approved status, so you might wait a bit more since its a weekend.

trendy075

Star Member
May 9, 2017
No, you'll need to give them print out of the pum as well as an authorization letter. My pum came 3 days after approved status, so you might wait a bit more since its a weekend.
Sorry, one more question. How many days did it take DHL to get you your passports after authorising them?