+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

Feb 18, 2020
Hi brother .... after submitting work exp for technical comptncies...did u also submit for catogies 2-7. Received a letter written in between as "You now have a total of 36 months experience credit toward professional registration." but at the same time its saying work exp. is not final and will have to submit new CBA for categories 2-7. did u receive EIT certificate? at what stage do we apply this doc in EOI..
Congrats bro. It means you are approved as EIT. 2-7 competencies are for getting PEng after min 01 year of Canadian experience, which will be validated by Canadian PEngs. Now you need to pay the dues posted in your profile to get your digital stamp & EIT approval letter

Reactions: immig95

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Congrats bro. It means you are approved as EIT. 2-7 competencies are for getting PEng after min 01 year of Canadian experience, which will be validated by Canadian PEngs. Now you need to pay the dues posted in your profile to get your digital stamp & EIT approval letter
Thanks a lot... dues are not yet posted, they want me to submit 1.9 and 2-7 competencies. I think i should send them 1.9 again ,may be after that i will get EIT dues on my profile. Although they have given me 36 months credit.

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
I passed all items in Apegs portal ...what s next buddy. I do Apegs for job hunting purpose, not immigration

Altrax

Jul 28, 2021
Hello All,

I have a question, can we apply for EIT thru APEGS without current employment, but based on past work experience? Please let me know

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
thanks..
My Category 1 Technical Competencies have been accepted & I was credited with 36months of experience. Can I apply for jobs that require EIT certification?

Reactions: Amatsukami

immig95

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
thanks..
My Category 1 Technical Competencies have been accepted & I was credited with 36months of experience. Can I apply for jobs that require EIT certification?
I still do not get EIT dues on my profile though 36m of experience is credited.

ShakeelBaig

Jan 30, 2022
A word of advise, for APEGS when one writes resume, do add any guidelines that you need to follow at work (business/trading code of conduct, anti-corruption related, ethics) additional trainings, courses, workshops attended at work. These I think play an important role in getting a license.

Micnab

Jan 26, 2020
Hello to all
I got EIT certificate from APEGS. Apart from that 36 months work experience is also considered. Now I have submitted 1 year work experience against requirement of Canadian work experience .
I want to know how does this help in getting a job in saskatchewan.

DR.GULRASOOL

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello all, Need some help please, I am at the CBA stage,
Regarding SINP should i mention I have assessment from APEGS in EOI or wait till my CBA is completed? Kindly advise.

And if somebody can advise or help with any sample regarding how to complete the CBA please!

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
My problems r those I need to study and sit for some exams before I can be qualified by Apegs...well some subjects that we used to learn 2 decades agos :( any body has the same situation plz guide. I am now in Saskatoon

itzketanpatel

Apr 17, 2022
NOC Code......
Dear Sir/madam, APEGS assigned me 'confirmatory exams', so do I need to take exam or confirmatory exam letter is sufficient for get Canada PR in Saskatchewan ? Can anyone please help me?