+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS LICENSE

nagendrareddy

Dec 26, 2017
Hi,

Need assistance on APEGS EIT license for 2173 noc code.

Have a below education :-
1) BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application)
2) MCA (Master of Computer Application)

Have below Experience (5 Years) :-

1) Software Designer
2) Software Engineer
3) Sr. Software Engineer

As per my above experience I have already applied for CIPS because have not an engineering degree in bachelor but On 20 Sep SINP officer sent me the ADR request and asking for the APEGS License. So, need assistance on below points for APEGS License.

1) Does anyone get deficiency in self assessment form ?
2) if Yes then Do they advised you to give any exam ?
- I have talked with APEGS and read in website that they conduct exams twice in a year.

SINP sent me the ADR letter and they mentioned below details :-

"The SINP's assessment has determined that your education
and work experience falls under NOC 2173. This NOC
currently requires professional status and/or licensure in
Saskatchewan. Please provide documentation from the
Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of
Saskatchewan (APEGS) showing your Engineer‐in‐Training
membership; or a letter from APEGS indicating that you have
been assigned Confirmatory Exams.

http://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/International‐Engineerin
g‐Graduates."

3) Does any one know about Confirmatory Exams ?

4) if APEGS officer found the deficiency then I have to go for exam but in that case will they provide me the temporary license ?

5) if APEGS officer give temporary license then on that base will SINP give me the nomination ?

Thanks.
hi axay kumar
this is nagendra reddy from hyderabad , i am also in same situation now , today i recived my ADR from sinp , to submit APEGS LIC and bank statemnet , work experience ,
pls could you suggest me what you did in your case ? could you guide me
this is my number 9121025482

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi Friends,

I am working as a software engineer for the last 15 years and got the ADR request from SINP to provide the license for my profession.
The mail I got for ADR states
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you for your application to the SINP. The occupation you have identified in your application is one that requires licensure in Saskatchewan. Please submit proof of your professional status/licensure to immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca.

Your application with our office will be held for up to one year from the date of this correspondence, providing you time to receive the required Professional Status or Licensure from the professional regulatory organization. Failure to submit your Professional Status or Licensure within one year will result in your application being returned. You will not receive any further reminders after this email. "
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I have a problem as my bachelor's degree is in not related to software engineering or computer science though my experience is in software engineering. but I do have my masters in computer science.

Bachelors degree :- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Specialization - Electronic and Telecommunications)
Masters degree :- Master of computer science

So should I get the license done from APEGS or CIPS as my bachelor's and experience do not match. I inquired this from SINP.
This is the reply I got from them

"
1) When proof is required, the application is held for up to a year until such proof of licensure or professional status is provided. This will be communicated throught e-mail.

2) In order for you to be eligible under the SINP sub-category of OID and EE, your education must match your work experience.

If you are a software engineer AND have an engineering degree, you must apply for licensure to APEGS because you have an engineering degree.

If you are a software designer AND have a computer science degree, you must apply for licensure to CIPS. You must apply to CIPS through Route 1 (education plus experience). Your education and work experience must match.

If you are a software designer and have an engineering degree, you must apply through APEGS because you have an engineering degree.

If your applications work experience is that of an engineer you MUST provide an APEGS certificate.

Please contact https://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/Home-Page and/or http://www.cips.ca/ for more information regarding the correct licensure.
"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As per the above mail, I applied for APEGS last october and waiting.
Now I have the doubts.
1) SINP say my education and work experience should match.But in my case, though my bachelor's is related to IT, it's not a software engineering degree. So would SINP consider my work experience would not match with my experience

2) Not sure how APEGS is going to evaluate this because of the above mis-match. APEGS evaluates only the bachelor's degreen and not the masters.

3) Should I also try to get the CIPS certification with my masters as my masters is in computer science.

4) Do CIPS evaluate masters degrees as well.

Please help as my deadline is nearing and I need to act fast.

Thanks a lot in advance

felixnote

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Dear All,

My experience report got rejected by APEGS and I was asked to re-submit. Appreciate if anyone guy guide me in anyway. My NOC is 2147

Thanks in advance

Yogi19

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
2132/2232
Anyone has applied for NOC 2132 Mechanical Engineering for APEGS license? It is OK to have Course by Course evaluation for Engineering and not MBA? Please guide.

deep_82

Aug 13, 2017
Hello friends,
I am given an option by APEGS to waive the confirmatory exams by submitting the work experience report. I request you to kindly send me the report sample on my email ID amandeep_2k3@yahoo.com.

Thanks

mahithalal

Jul 19, 2018
I applied and acquired the Engineer-In-Training License on June, but the sad news is that I couldn't get the 50 Points under Skill Transferability - Certification of Qualification in Express Entry, I have a doubt that's because The International Skilled Worker - Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category is closed to new applications at this time.

If anybody wants help regarding APEGS licensing process or have any idea whether my guess is right or wrong please contact me or reply to this.

Hi, i got confirmatory exam status in my apegs application status. I can not view any more details, just that note. Can you help me with this one .

lmpatel

Jun 15, 2017
This is the same issue with me.I have paid application fees last week.but still Application form and Application Fees Paid are showing in the red cross mark.
Do you received any updates from APEGS??

If yes then Pl. share you timeline

garapatihk

Dec 31, 2014
Hi,
I Submitted my APEGS EIT application in Oct 2018. Its been ~8 months, There is no update from APEGS. Is it usual ??. One of my friend got EIT approval in 5 months (Mechanical Engineer) and he is in Canada now.

3 weeks back I got a mail from SNIP, requesting for additional documents to submit with 10 days. Somehow I manged and submitted all the documents. Now they kept my application under HOLD until the submission of EIT approval letter from APEGS.

Please share your time lines... Thank you.

BTW, My NOC is 2131. Please add me in watts app group... +65 8338 6529

Lolalola

Jul 13, 2019
Hi,
I Submitted my APEGS EIT application in Oct 2018. Its been ~8 months, There is no update from APEGS. Is it usual ??. One of my friend got EIT approval in 5 months (Mechanical Engineer) and he is in Canada now.

3 weeks back I got a mail from SNIP, requesting for additional documents to submit with 10 days. Somehow I manged and submitted all the documents. Now they kept my application under HOLD until the submission of EIT approval letter from APEGS.

Please share your time lines... Thank you.

BTW, My NOC is 2131. Please add me in watts app group... +65 8338 6529
Same happened with me they replay after 1 year so don't worry , they asked for more requirements after that .send them then reply after 2 month giving 36 month experience but need to prove one year canidian experience and 2 p Eng to verify my work now I'm stuck as I can't easily do that. Have no clue wht to do next .